Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from Scotland

Hannah
    Hey there welcome to the site enjoy your stay

Quote Originally Posted by cossie_racer
    I've got a blue 1.2 Mk2 Mia, starting to mod it the now Its got 15" deep-dish alloys and its getting lowered 35mm at the weekend and its at McLaren's in Kirky the now having the bonnet painted after me de-badging it! What about you? K

Black Mk2b 1.2 Active Sport, Pretty basic at the moment with the exception of some tints, Chrome wipers and number plate surround, got new lights on order.

Also got a nifty break light which ill show ya's when i get some pix taken.

Wont miss be about Bishy, My Reggy is my User Name P14 TFC

cossie_racer
    Quote Originally Posted by P14 TFC
    Also got a nifty break light
    see if the 3rd brake light lights up saying "Punto" i won't be happy , i've got that! I've probably seen you around, i'll keep my eyes peeled from the bus for a few days When i get the car back during the week we could meet somewhere eh?

see if the 3rd brake light lights up saying "Punto" i won't be happy , i've got that! I've probably seen you around, i'll keep my eyes peeled from the bus for a few days When i get the car back during the week we could meet somewhere eh?

Nope.. Personalised one :P Won't see anyone else with this one :-D

cossie_racer
    nice, I'll have a look about! what's the plans for modding the Punto?

nice, I'll have a look about! what's the plans for modding the Punto?

No sure... Pretty New to the whole modding malarky and can't afford to do too much altho prob do a little at a time.. Hopin the fine folk on here can give me some pointers after i get pix posted.

Fitting my lights tomorrow hopefully along with some chrome washers.

Plan to get it lowered altho needin to find out prices and i fancy some sideskirts for it, quite like the front and back bumpers the way they are.

Already got Tints in the back, and a few mintor details and got neons at my pedals but might extend that to the exterior too.

Other than that probably a flip out monitor with dvd or ps2 is on the shoppin list and the rest im open to ideas really

Yourself?

cossie_racer
    sounds good! Everyone on here is pretty helpful, they'll always throw in their 2 cents either way i'm the same with the cash-flow, bit at a time... going for an induction kit & centre exit exhaust with a Mk2b Sporting rear bumper, a widemouthed front bumper with a few c/a/f some trick headlights, Sporting sideskirts and spoiler & an install and some tints eventually! going to keep it subtle rather than the lairy stuff cause i'm a bit like that :-P

cossie_racer

thats it with the new wheels fitted, still needs lowered and its dirty

danrae
    welcome to the website mate get yourself on the scottish members list if your not on it yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12