Thread: Hello from Denmark

Hello from Denmark

Hi all

Here's a greeting from Denmark - you know, the country looking like Santa only with a slightly bigger nose
    Just want to say hello on this forum - I was introduced to this site by Technoboy and thought I would give it a go.

I do not have a Punto - only a Cinq. but, it does have the Punto 60 N/A engine fitted under the bonnet running 95 Bhp and 110 Nm.

Some of you guy's might have heard of me from the Fiatforum.com - I'm the one who makes bigger throttle bodies for all the Punto Mrk1 8v engines.

Great forum you got here with lots of categories and stuff to read

Cheers

Tricker

Punto Lover
    Hi Tricker,

Welcome to PuntoSports, nice to see you here

Welcome to the site mate!!

Hopefully you mite be able to teach some of the kids here a thing or two

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by KAS
    Hopefully you mite be able to teach some of the kids here a thing or two
    I can guarantee that he will be able to do just that. He is the one thats gonna modify my intake manofld and put a new throttlebody on it.

And he already optimizes throttlebodies for some of the other Fiat's like Sei/Cinq Sporting, and some of the Punto's as well, with a great result..

I am sure you will hear more precise info from Tricker himself..

Hi there

Thanks for the welcome :-)

Hopefully I can help out some of the club members with some tuning, but I also hope some of the club members could be able to teach me a few things about tuning as well - No one knows enough about tuning

Like UnoTurboDenmark writes we are about to start up a "inlet manifold project", and we are very exited about how it's going to perform - The inlet manifold I'm about to build should also be able to fit the Punto GT so hopefully some of the guy's on here should be able to get some manifold re-build ideas.

Cheers

Tricker

Hannah
    Hi Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.