Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Civic Type R

Punto Enthusiast

Civic Type R

Felt great yesterday as a 03 mint black civic type r pulled up beside with his lexus lights, wheels and carbon bonnet. He was giving it loads of revs beside me and from a standing start my 4.1'd punto blew him off the lights with ease to the next set of lights where the same inevitable happened and i left him for dust at the next set of lights i was turning off so i stuck my head out the window and he was looking at me as if to say "What the **** is going on!" dazed and confused he flew off on his way as i cruised to my destination feeling all the better about my Punto.

Punto Enthusiast
    Good work fella!

Punto know it all
    4.11 setup is awesome, i've had many a 0-100 dabble and manged to ruin many cars. all good fun
    Last edited by Paul_75SX; 6th September 2005 at 15:58.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_75SX
    4.11 setup is awesome, i've had many a 0-100 dabble and mange to ruin many cars. all good fun
    Seb 4.1 IS AWESOME!

This was only a short burst but great crack my mate in the front seat couldn't stop laughing when we realised we'd smoked one the hottest hatches around fookin gas!

vtec_will
    Good work my boy, bet he couldnt believe his eyes!!!! lol

***** waits for boring old farts to pipe up about how bad street racing is + how we shouldnt post about it *****

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by abarth_will
    Good work my boy, bet he couldnt believe his eyes!!!! lol

***** waits for boring old farts to pipe up about how bad street racing is + how we shouldnt post about it *****
    He didn't know what was going on some much fun!

CTR_Paul
    So many owners of more expensive cars are totally naive about what the possiblities of proper tuning can do. SEB 4.11 has proved itself to be very very good(e.g. Nakajimma's old motor), it must be good for about 200bhp/ton, which is fantastic really, a better power to weight ratio than any stock FWD car on the road I believe?

I suspect the folk of North London will be in for one hell a shock when Greg's car is finished that looked silly quick !

I'm sure if the fella did similar mods to his CTR it would be faster, mine put out 190 atw (thats IRO 230bhp) with just a cat back exhaust, induction kit and chip takes some launching mind you !

Punto Enthusiast
    He definetely had an induction kit i dunno if he had an exhaust or not.

CTR_Paul
    Supercharging them is the way forward

These are the results from the J-Tuner CTR Thrash, apparently Bruntingthrope is shocking for grip, the JDM 8psi CTR has run 13 dead @ pod for example. Apprently some of them were loosing there bottle on the high speed runs too

Punto Enthusiast
    Dont get me wrong they are quick as fook im just dead happy with my little punto!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast