Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ideas please.

Punto know it all
    you will find most supras are auto though...

what about a pug 205 cab and get an mi16 lump stuck init throttle bodys etc...

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie Punto
    you will find most supras are auto though...

what about a pug 205 cab and get an mi16 lump stuck init throttle bodys etc...
    If i am going to get 200bhp+ with conversions etc then i may as well keep mine tbh.
    Ideally, id like a car that has 200 bhp as standard.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    I dont know wether to spend 2k on having mine done up, engine rebuild, oversized pistons etc. etc.

Or,

Sell up and put a few grand into buying a car that is already fast.

I really love my car and everything has been replaced from standard so i suppose apart from the shell, and obv engine (for now) it is a 'new car'.

But, when does the time come as to when you stop thrwing money at something?

Arg, decisions decisions

Punto know it all
    thats cars for you hun, you could chuck aload of money into it, but how long do you wanna keep it as, it wouldnt be worth you doin it if you didnt intend on keeping it for a long time as its no gunna stick the valve up or if dont wanna loose money on it...

otherwise buy a new car have it for a few years and loose a little bit of money but i dont think it would bother you as you would of used the car for a few years...

Punto Lover
    Something we all have to understand, you will NEVER be satisfied with your car, thats the point in upgrading!

vtec_will

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    hmmm, im liking that. Didnt know they did them in targa tops. i did my insurance for a 3 litre twin turbo import and it came back at.......................£1700
    How cool is that? Thought it would have been way more.
    fcuk me, that aint half bad - infact thats crazy!!! u gotta do it, supras are the sexiest cars on the planet!!! u planning on modding whatever you get?

Just think - supra on 20s with a top secret widebody kit, house of kolor kandy, carbon bonnet + spoiler, decked on koni adjustables......... Mmmmmmmmmmm..... im just popping 2 the toilet for a sec....

Oh yea - and your looking @ 276-320bhp as standard if you go for the Twin Turbo - u know u wanna!!!

IT COULD BE YOU!!!
    Last edited by vtec_will; 30th July 2005 at 18:05.

Banned
    tbh cat, i don't think i'll ever stop throwing money at my car :-( it is the biggest money drainer in the world, but then i won't stop it as i love going to local cruises/shows and people just say "wow look at that car" - and you stand back and go
    "yeah i built that" and then i think all the effort and money was worth it but that IMO as thats what i am aming to do, be psx prince 2 (i'm a poet and didn't even know it ) but with a cab

Punto know it all

its amazing how few pics there are of these on the net.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Punto Lover
    Put the 1.8 k series in that and you can get that over 200bhp, head gasket every 10 miles but hey!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast