Thread: Urban Spring Road Trip No2 milton keynes

T44RTY

Urban Spring Road Trip No2 milton keynes

seeing as the last road trip was such a resounding success we will be hosting another cruise convoy up to the milton keynes cruise.

the cruise is on the 29th of may on the sunday night
    its bank holiday monday the next day so no skool and no excuses!!

the convoy points are detailled on the below printable leaflet.

please be at the convoy points with plenty of time and petrol in your tank !!

all convoy times are leaving times please be aware!!

we look forward to seeing many of you there to make it as big a success as last time !

Punto know it all
    Biggest Sunday night cruise in the UK.... Milton Keynes? I suppose that's because it is Sunday perhaps, but it's rarely any cop (I live about 20 minutes away from there and used to be a regular).

It usually takes up half the MK Hockey stadium car park and peters out by 9.

1/4 mile at a time
    when was the last time you went up jimma? every week ive gone up the hockey stadium car park has been totally full and a couple of weeks people had filled half of staples car park across the road. it is a BIG cruise.

im up for going up as wen im home i got up most weekends, that is also the date for the PSC windsor meet.

Punto know it all
    Really?

Last time I went up it died at 9, street racing on the industrial part of ********* was off, and the car park was only half full. Perhaps a month ago?

Punto Enthusiast
    i'll be up for this again mate!

T44RTY
    good to hear glen !!

speedyandy
    yeah i wanna see if i can find mr evo 3 again! was a laugh and a good turn out last time!

1/4 mile at a time
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    Really?

Last time I went up it died at 9, street racing on the industrial part of ********* was off, and the car park was only half full. Perhaps a month ago?
    LMAO, they knew you were comin
    a while ago for a couple of weeks the police were going up and doing spot checks on the vehicles and insurance etc and people knew in advance so it was quiet for a couple of weeks.
    but it normally dies down about 10 and people either go up to nott or over to thingy for street racing.

T44RTY
    bump!