Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL PUNTOSPORTS CLUB - Part 2

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Wow - lots of responses! The £20 should cover the annual event fee (its normally been about £10 for the rolling road days in the past), and the stickers (around £5 a pair). The other £5 would go towards 'admin' (websites costs etc). Anything left over would be put back into the club - as it would be non-profit. A person appointed to be Treasurer would look after the account (which would need to be set up).

I'm sure that there could be more than one size of sticker (and maybe even different designs) that people could choose when they join!

i_briggsy1980
    I think I could afford 20 squid.
    Briggsy

J a m e s

im in!

daveC
    ill join, count me in. i think a quarterly news letter would also be a good idea?

i hope people will go to the major events like max power and doncaster.

and who will decide who gets there cars inside cos if you only get say 10 show passes for the club, who will decide who's car gets shown?

Punto know it all
    will they be abarth stickers....

i'm not sure i could join if they were'nt....

mook

p.ps course i'm in!

chrislaramy
    dont want to be a sheep as theres always been critisism of them in the past but baaaaaaah i'm in too !

daveC
    who would decide which members get the show passes then? if there was a limited number.

R44MS K
    maybe we can throw in a colouring in book and dot to dot book for you mooks! joke!
    yeh im up for it providing we get a rolling road each year and a choice of stickers... 8)

daveC
    so who will decide which members get the show passes if there is a limited amount?

ross

me

yez im in for real you bunch of rare spides.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast