Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RWYB at Santa Pod - 18th May 2003

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar

RWYB at Santa Pod - 18th May 2003

I've posted a message in the Aldon Rolling Road day topic about combining it with a visit to Santa Pod with the Bravo, Coupe and PuntoMk2 people if anyones interested.

Ribzz
    Hi there guys,

Just a quick message to let you know that the Bravo forum are doing a meet on this date at Santapod and if any of you guys fancy a bit of friendly Bravo vs Punto action come on down and we'll see who can get the best times!

We are doing a few convoys from the North and the South too.

Any questions and to check the convoy set off times go to http://welcome.to/theBravoForum an look for the post "Santapod 18th of May"

or mail me at robertdixon@easynews.com

See you at Santa Pod on the

Rob

Punto Lover
    ill be there

Jon_GT3
    theres no point going on with a sporting is there?

J a m e s
    why not yoyo?

Jon_GT3
    well james,
    for example

Sporting 86bhp Vrs Punto Gt 134bhp

no contest

jonnie cool
    Yeah no contest, but people like me with an almost standard punto gt will be going up against the likes of J A M E S and mooki and so on, who have quite a few engine modifications.Don't do it just to try and race people to try and beat them, do it for the fun of running your car up a dragstrip and seeing what times u get in comparison to the kind of car you have.

Jon_GT3

hi

yeah try, i mite go then, how much is it to go on, and where is it?

any other sportings going?

Ribzz
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie cool
    Yeah no contest, but people like me with an almost standard punto gt will be going up against the likes of J A M E S and mooki and so on, who have quite a few engine modifications.Don't do it just to try and race people to try and beat them, do it for the fun of running your car up a dragstrip and seeing what times u get in comparison to the kind of car you have.
    Spot on Jonnie! thats the entire point of RWYB days to find out what your car can do!
    Its also a really good laught and a top day out too

Most of the Puntos on this forum will be faster than our Bravos too, But I'd still be more than happy to put my 1.6 Bravo against any of the Puntos on this forum! A nice bit of friendly Fiat competition

If any of you guys are interested in meeting up with us to convoy down to Santapod here are the meet times and set off locations

North
    M1 Southbound Woolley Edge service (near jct 39) at 7.30am to set of at 7:45am

South
    M1 Northbound Newport Pagnell Services (Just north of Milton Keynes) between Jcts 14 & 15? we've still gotto sort out a time any suggestions?

Rob

jonnie cool
    We are going to a rolling road day first in the morining hope to be there around lunchtime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast