Thread: More Site orentated

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar

More Site orentated

Back in the old days of the other version of the web site Psc was a bit more site orentated with punto stats guides and all the other things in the side bar menu.

I know people like the way of this site but how about having some of those things back up in the main site rather than it just running all over the forum??

Id like to look through those things again like i used to.

Especially guides.

If they are done well and presented properly then they make life a lot easer and are extatically easy to read such as the smooth boot guide.

I know they are stuck at the bottom of the main page but surely there must be more guides than that and also.

And id like to see them have their own page!

My opinions anyway.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Using a portal or content management system as we are now is a lot easier to manage and keep up to date than plain html like the old site. It also allows other users to contribute to the site content. This is why the majority of large car club sites use one.

There is a new searchable articles system where all the How To Guides are stored together as they were on the old site, plus car info like brochures, but this is a members only feature (The How To's people have posted are still in the forum as well, but would have to be searched for).

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    where can i send my membership form online heather?

The forum wont let me email it to you.