Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Santa Pod USC August 5th-7th

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    hmmm that is quite expensive jst bin lookin at the website, but by the looks of things should be worth it! come on jimmma!
    Assuming Julie and I don't spend a great deal (unlikely) a weekend is camping with 90% chavs and only 3 runs a day isn't greatly appealing. I can think of much better things to do with £150 I'm afraid.

I think they've overstepped the mark with £40 a ticket now. I shan't be going I think.

If I went I'd be going to spend a drunk weekend with friends. If I want to do that this summer I'll go to the V festival or something, or spend a long weekend in Cornwall camping.

1/4 mile at a time
    how much was it last year? why not just go for one day?

The distance I will have to travel, doing a day trip just isnt worth it. I will probably arrive early on saturday, stay over and leave sunday night.

Punto

Exclamation

I whent last year still cost 40 to get in. yes it's a lot but is really good, get there early on fri morning and race on fri as its to busy on sat. If you like modded car its great. Racing in the day and partying at night. some really fast cars. loads of stuff to do never bored just remember to bring a chair and sun tan lotion as it is so hot at pod. 40 quid but thats for 3 days or fun. takes me 1 and half hours to get there but its great fun if you go in a large convoy as there are loads of LONG straight fast roads. on sat morning seems as if every one heads off to loacal town to tesco it so good to see so many modded cars on the road for this 1 weekend a OAP's village is over run with our cars, average speed must double but no cops. At night it's really good. rules are something like no botlles, music past 11 andno driving,however music is played till gone 2 am every one has bottles and burnouts all the time. And sodding mini motos all blody night!!!! but every one gets wasted and a good massive dance tent with ****ish music but ur so pissed u dont care. all in all it is a really good weekend and get to see loads of like minded people and get to see loads of sorted motors and loads of tyre smokin action

GO IT'S GOOD.

how long would it take me from say swansea or cardiff etc as i live just bout bang in between them?

Bump. This event could be the big yearly meet, as it was last year.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoBaz.NE
    Bump. This event could be the big yearly meet, as it was last year.
    I've started a new thread to gauge interest in the members area, as these are the people who will inevitably make up the majority of the group (did do last year comfortably).

I've said I'll organise it if people are happy for me to do so again. I believe that we'll get a decent turn out, and for the sake of £40, it was a good weekend.

Dancing Queenie
    does the tickets etc include campin facilities, and if so do you think a PSC national meet should be on the cards

somewhere away from USC though, just like a normal NE PSC meet? but with southerners and midland-ers too

Camping is provided on site, at pod next to the track. Last year PSC had its own section cordened off for cars and tents.

Dancing Queenie
    I'm up for it - full 3 days man Baz, come on

Get nigel to come and shave that poncy bit of hair off at the back of his nappa when he's asleep!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast