Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk of a punto club

blink_82uk

Talk of a punto club

was thinking about this just the other day and was going to ask you guys if there was one, but then noticed the post already up about it and was wondering if it had actually happened or if it was still only an idea. i would really like to be part of a punto club although i couldn't really make it to the group meetings cos i live up in Scotland but would still like to be part of a club. anyone else have any views???

daveC
    yes im the same, but i think if we were a club you would make the effort cos all other club members would be going to the meets. i started the original post but all that gets said is "do it yourself then"!

Vibrio
    most people from the egroup would meet but it would normall consist of people from way down south as that where omst of the members are

daveC
    it would be better if we were a club though, we would be recognised at events as a punto club, instead of just a few people with puntos. and people would make the effort if it was a club.

we could call it the PSC. Punto Sports Club.

J a m e s

would be a good idea, but will it ever happen?

daveC
    no, i know it wont happen but it would be good your right.
    i dont think funding it would be a problem its just some one taking the time out to do it. everyone would write the cheque out if it did happen, no doubt about that.

Anonymous
    All well and good looking for who is gonna run it, why not take up the challenge and start it yourself

daveC
    f*ck that mate, i havnt got the time or the technology. if i had a **** hot computer and digital camera and all the rest of it id have a go!

Vibrio
    this is a punto club. it just is not anal like the SSC

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    I'm going to start a poll (again). First of all to get a count of how many people are interested, then if there are a fair number, try and persuade people to get involve in setting it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast