Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orange SPV

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!

Orange SPV

Anyone got one or had a play on one?

Punto know it all
    Big & bulky, slow os, crap camera, very short battery life, much better smart phones out there.

Cheers.
    Guy in the phone shop was trying to get me to upgrade and have that as my upgrade phone.
    Reckon ill stick with original idea of D500 or wait for the new Sony one.

Punto know it all
    New Sony? This one?

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    I use an SPV E200 to browse the web and pick up emails during the day. It does have crap battery life, but its fine for me as I have it plugged in at work or in the car.

I wouldn't recommend it to people who are out and about alot using it to make calls though.

Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    New Sony? This one?

Think its the s700i? Really nice phone.

Punto know it all
    Hunny, the S700i has been out for about a year now! It's nice, just quite big compared to the D500.

stern
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    Big & bulky, slow os, crap camera, very short battery life, much better smart phones out there.
    are you talking about the E200? if so I agree with you however the C500 is smaller, quicker (200mhz) good camera and has the longest battery life out of any phones I have ever used and I do far more on this than I could have ever done with older phones

I have yet to find a review that says anything other than sing it's praises. It's been around a wee while now and there are some newer phones on the horizon but if you want to go into a shop today and buy a smartphone then there really isn't any other choice. there are a couple of others worth mentioning however they're the same phone made by the same company (HTC) with a different box and buttons

guy said it wasnt out yet? wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by stern
    are you talking about the E200? if so I agree with you however the C500 is smaller, quicker (200mhz) good camera and has the longest battery life out of any phones I have ever used and I do far more on this than I could have ever done with older phones

I have yet to find a review that says anything other than sing it's praises. It's been around a wee while now and there are some newer phones on the horizon but if you want to go into a shop today and buy a smartphone then there really isn't any other choice. there are a couple of others worth mentioning however they're the same phone made by the same company (HTC) with a different box and buttons
    So you got one. The guy in the shop said it mp4, and his had a memory card that held the lord of the rings trilogy. I'm wasn't too taken on its looks but it was so light.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast