Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northern Convoy to Stanford Hall June 1st

Anonymous

Northern Convoy to Stanford Hall June 1st

Anyone wanting to go from up North? I fancy a trip down, there should be some tasty cars there, as well as another Punto meeting......

I'll arrange another convoy down the M1 for anyone who's interested.
    Stanford is located off the A14, not far from the M1

http://multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X...ut.x=8&out.y=6

Post names below if interested.

Punto Lover
    Neil C

BURKY

convoy

if my cars back from body shop ill be up for that and ill ask adam

daveC
    i really wanna go but my cars blowing the bumpers cracked and my mates not finished my new ones so its not gonna be finished in and out of the bodyshop in time.

so it looks like im gonna have to bow out again

Anonymous
    Convoy will be leaving Leeds (me ) at 6.30am

- Arriving at J37 at around 6.50-7.00am to meet the Barnsley lot (PanaceA, Burky and S1 MUF.... let me know guys)

- Continuing down to Woodall services to meet NeilC around 7.30-7.40am

- Continuing down to M1 Southbound to J18 where we will meet with the southern convoy, and drive together to Stanford Hall, arriving as a club

Anyone else wanting to join this convoy then please let me know so that we can wait for you, last time there were people who said they were coming to Aldon who never turned up at the meeting points.... you know who you are people!!!!

amcphillips
    I'm waiting to get my car back so I'll let you know. I'm driving my courtesy car at the mo which is Ford Ka It's a better drive than my Punto tho!

Anonymous
    c'mon you miserable gits!!!

you all moaned last time when you missed out on the Aldon meet, and you're doing the same again! Everyone moans how **** the club spirit is, yet nobody shows any interest in driving more than 20 miles for a meeting :x

Punto Enthusiast
    me and the girlfriend are coming down again this year.we are staying in birmingham city center so we will meet up

I'll try me best, but dont wait for me, i might be taking a more direct route and catch y'all at the meet with the southerners

daveC
    ive just left everything too late to try and get it rolling out of the bodyshop for max power, its not good enough the max power though so im gonna miss this one like i say and im really gutted

keep up the good work though macca!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast