View Poll Results: Should non-punto owners be able to be a moderators?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

22 57.89%
  • NO

16 42.11%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Poll about Moderators of PSC...

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Withnail
    Personally, I think it perhaps is more logical for moderators of a punto forum to own puntos... but, hmm... well... actually, I dont really give two squeezes of a monkey's testicles.
    I don't really care that much, it was just a pointless poll I posted to get a discussion going and waste some time, but the other Phil started to take life to seriously and threw his toys out of his pram. shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Withnail
    I see what you're getting at though, Phill. But having said that, surely if the moderators are doing their job well, it doesnt matter?
    I agree, the forum has been run well over the last few months, but all the moderators are selling up and therefore will probably have less time for this place.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by xzibit
    Because he can...
    yep, he sure loves all that power of being a mod

Punto Lover
    the next logical step would be to ban trouble making cupra owners.... :-D

people (well just phill really) who dont have puntos should all leave and get a new forum (****, that already happened )

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by baby
    the next logical step would be to ban trouble making cupra owners.... :-D

people (well just phill really) who dont have puntos should all leave and get a new forum (****, that already happened )
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    I agree, the forum has been run well over the last few months, but all the moderators are selling up and therefore will probably have less time for this place.
    I agree with this and a few other things you have also said in the other thread. Not sure why it has come from a non-punto owner, and why it effects you, but you have raised a few eyebrows (or in phil's case, an 'eyebrow') I'm sure.

But I really can't be arsed discussing it any further, as it appears this forum is running ok as it is. I'd say that when things start to slide like they did a few months ago would be the time to start worrying about who manages this place?
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by baby
    (****, that already happened )
    Yeah, but he came back after promising to never return!

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    I agree with this and a few other things you have also said in the other thread. Not sure why it has come from a non-punto owner, and why it effects you, but you have raised a few eyebrows (or in phil's case, an 'eyebrow') I'm sure.
    I pay for this forum... you don't, thats why LMAO @ the eybrow comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    But I really can't be arsed discussing it any further, as it appears this forum is running ok as it is. I'd say that when things start to slide like they did a few months ago would be the time to start worrying about who manages this place?
    No one has said there is a problem NOW

Withnail
    This place is moderated better now than it has ever been and I think that's down to people not taking things so seriously.

Punto know it all
    Not sure about the seriously part, but i agree with the first statement.

Debo, as for the mono-statement, that genuinely was amusing.

Phill, i hear you loud and clear but you do go on like an old woman with your moaning....

I closed the thread because your question had been answered, and the poll showed the verdict and it was starting to become another slanging match. Or to be blunt, pointless.

Phil,

p.s. could people whom mean Phill stop spelling it Phil as it's getting confusing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345