Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with next car

Dale
    since you 21 get a toyota celica 1.8 vvti

Cheap enough insurance, full leather, air con 8)

you can make them mint with just rims

My mate bought one at 20yr old and sold it this year for a 3.0 twin turbo supra

flyingbanana
    skoda fabia and octavia vrs. take to jabbasport with the change and see over 200 bhp. octavia is v comfy with half leather.

POE8Y
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbanana
    skoda fabia and octavia vrs. take to jabbasport with the change and see over 200 bhp. octavia is v comfy with half leather.
    Not my choice of car but I think they would fit the criteria well, i.e. new + insurable.

1999GT3
    All good suggestions lads. Just got back from Prague and there was skoda's, skoda's or skoda's on the road. A lot of taxi's driving the RS versions and they were mint.

I could do with something a bit exec looking to do with my job. My boss won't let me see clients in the GT so we have to use her Audi. How about a beemer, any suggestions?

Happy new year btw :-)

POE8Y
    Quote Originally Posted by 1999GT3
    All good suggestions lads. Just got back from Prague and there was skoda's, skoda's or skoda's on the road. A lot of taxi's driving the RS versions and they were mint.

I could do with something a bit exec looking to do with my job. My boss won't let me see clients in the GT so we have to use her Audi. How about a beemer, any suggestions?

Happy new year btw :-)
    E36 M3evo - get a good one for 16k, last forever but insurance may be a bit steep, although Performance BMW are often advertising discounted schemes for younger drivers/limited mileage policies and so on.
    My favourite BM is the 5 series get a lot of car with big spec for reasonable money - black 540 with cream leather please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123