Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blinkers...

nakajima
    one thing is having power but if this is un-usable it means nothing.
    take my old GT, it was well over 200hp and did Vwell on the 1/4's but once you needed to use that power on the road, lets say round a bend... due to it being so stripped it would cok its leg out and skip at high speeds (very scary at 107mph just off the 1/4 strip turn off)

the VX FEELS faster, although i know in a straight line its not (yet) but once i put it on the B road twisty's it almost becomes twice as fast, losing M3's and the likes. i'm learning that its not all about the magic BHP figure if you cant use all of that round a bend. i had 230odd in the GT but probs could only use half of that once turning (if that)

I must stop saying "tbh"
    all this class this class that

its bullshit

there will always be a bigger badder competitor round the corner

take for instance matey today rolling in his pug 306 gti-6 thinkin he was all that and this shitty punto behind him he came off the round about in second i came off in third not really noticing him we both sacked it and i cruised past him laughing

the gti-6 is a "hot Hatch" no? the hgt is a warm hatch no?

you win some you lose some

people laugh at me when i was rinsing around in my old run about the mg metro

but trust me all the sporting owners i was pulling past were certainly laughing on the other side of their faces after that.

just have fun don't class your self

nakajima
    just say NO........ zammo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123