Thread: Volvo C70

Volvo C70

Had this arse hole in a volvo up my arse tonight on a dual carrageway. Seemed he didnt want to overtake. Anyway got to a round about and he darted across to the other lane and pulled up even to me. It was a blue soft top volvo, with a pretty young blonde in the passenger side peering over at my mucky car.

Unfortunatly he thought he would skin me alive, but when he floored it I heard his turbo spool so thought lets have a go. I had enough power to pull well infront and leave about 10 car lengths before the next roundabout which must have pissed him right off.

Off the next round about, by this time he was pissing me off as he was sitting on my arse even though I was just rolling along, thats saxo boy **** that annoys the hell out of me.

So he eventually rolls up even again going about 50 and I look over to see him give me the middle finger, wanker. His gf starts hitting him, then he floors it and trys to leave me for **** again, so once I again pedal to the metal vvvvvpptttttt bye bye mr volvo man.

The end.

PS: Just checked the specs and im pretty sure it must have been the low end model, 2ltr turbo with 163bhp standard. **** for a 5 cylinder dont you think?

http://www.volvocars.co.uk/Showroom/C70/

soche
    might be **** but they are lovely cars. i went to sweden in 1997 and was lucky enough to go round the volvo factory so we got to have a looksie at the C70 years before it was released over in the UK. Great quality build. Volvo's first attempt at something safe yet with curved edges.

even got to see the lovely maclaren F1 in the (former I think) TWR factory which formed part of the Volvo factory. had one in the reception for guests to look at

j@mie
    have to agree... fantastic cars.

my next car next year... S40

http://www.volvocars.co.uk/Showroom/newS40/

Still going to keep the GT3 though as a fun car, only coming out for summer now and again.

Got to agree it was a nice car, but after seeing its performance I think I would go for the 2.3 ltr 245bhp.

The 245-bhp turbocharged in-line five-cylinder 2.3-litre petrol engine yields very high torque over most of the engine speed range. The engine pumps out its full torque potential (330 Nm) from 2400 revs a minute and takes the car from 0 to 62 mph in 7.5 seconds with manual transmission. The high charge-air pressure in the turbo means extra power at high engine speeds – this is an engine that inspires sporty driving.

soche
    as always, there will be a model with a frugal engine for the gayboys

Punto know it all
    2.0t, weights about 2 ton! not a performance car just a cruiser, my old man had a cab. here it is..

a year before this he had a c70 coupe, this was a t5 though and was huge diffrence in performance compared to the 2.0t

Punto know it all
    i was driving (for a weeek or so) a N reg 900 convertible saab, 2.0 16v model last year, very heavy and solid but not a performance car didnt like it a bit

velocita
    my mates got the P plate saab 900 2.016v hatchback - slow as **** as theyre just soooooo damn heavy - bloody swedes