Thread: Aylesbury area - Yellow GT, and Blue GT

Punto know it all

Aylesbury area - Yellow GT, and Blue GT

Standard blue gt "raced" me from tescos up toward town, hello to you. Yellow gt that screamed around McDonalds drive thru irresponsibly last night.

Hello to you two, and to the chap who had the GT with the superchip and 19psi that was running 190 bhp.

James

j@mie
    Alright James,

I live in Watford, just down the road mate... and no it wasn't me who raced you, or went into MacDonald's.

My car is currently off the road until Friday, having new Turbo fitted... just wanted to know if you know and more people who have GT's that want to meet up one evening?? - including yourself.

I have a GT3 Broom Yellow, with a private plate. If you are around the Watford area, you might see me.

Cheers,

Jamie

Punto know it all
    Yeah by all means.

I'm in Milton Keynes for that cruise most sunday evenings so possibly there. Either this or arrange a meet for people around this area, I know of a couple that'd come up.

Puntobabeuk
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    Yellow gt that screamed around McDonalds drive thru irresponsibly last night.
    there was some twat driving his yellow gt like a idiot around MK last night too, might've been the same guy

Punto Lover
    it wuznt me...

kieren
    hey...i've not long moved to aylesbury! seen a couple of puntos around. look out for my white beast

Punto Lover
    Wasnt me either, mines a wed punto. Im working in Aylesbury at present so you might see me razzing about.

Punto know it all
    If any of you that are in Aylesbury area want to meet up, and I don't mean twat about in McDonalds car park, more like a quiet pint, let me know.

James

Punto Enthusiast
    'Yellow gt that screamed around McDonalds drive thru irresponsibly last night.'

Flyingbanana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow Gt, McDonalds, Driving irresponsibly!

I joke of course.

Punto Lover
    I cant see FB wearing a white chavsuit and smoking a fag!!!