Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: light blue gt in strood kent

dansgt97

light blue gt in strood kent

keeps dumpin past me but im always turnin another way so never get to drag!!!!!!!!!!!!! also black sportin with quite a fit bird owner in chatham!!!!!!!!!

Big blue

Talking My friend Drew

The light Blue Punto,

Is it M12 HBN ?

Its Drew, Drewmonster user name on here.

He will be willing to play

dansgt97
    wats he runnin m8 i no urs is a beast we must of jus missed each other on the way to deans we he fitted my seb, wheres he from i didnt get plate number keep seein him in strood and rochester he spotted me im sure p reg white gt

adz353
    so u around chathem way?

i go university of grenwhich at chathem maritime, never seen any puntos about

mine is yellow mk1 with adz on plate

adz

Up your ringer
    Any of you (apart from Big Blue) seen my old punto about?

Was rosso red on 17's, with a badboyed f50 bonnet, and the odd thing done to the engine ?

dansgt97
    na not seen any of ya? u both round ere then? chatham kent that is adz rings abell though

Ryan GT

Yellow GT

hi, i live in maidstone abt 5 minutes away from chatham. ive got a yellor R reg GT. havent seen any of your cars about anywhere. i go to rochster and chatham quite abit aswell. have met up with coppergt quite a ew times tho. any of you guys go into maidstone of an evening?

adz353
    Quote Originally Posted by Up your ringer
    Any of you (apart from Big Blue) seen my old punto about?

Was rosso red on 17's, with a badboyed f50 bonnet, and the odd thing done to the engine ?

thought it was ur old one

when i see it i flashed, got no reply back but was hammering it past me in other direction

adz

dansgt97
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan GT
    hi, i live in maidstone abt 5 minutes away from chatham. ive got a yellor R reg GT. havent seen any of your cars about anywhere. i go to rochster and chatham quite abit aswell. have met up with coppergt quite a ew times tho. any of you guys go into maidstone of an evening?

ive not seen u m8, i no copper well though. i used 2 go a few times to maidstone

Ryan GT
    i see copper most nights in town. in his CRX now tho. will have to look out for you, wot colours your punto?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast