Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Location?

Punto Lover

Location?

Where does everyone live?
    I live in Surrey (Croydon), is anyone near and if so what sort of punto's do you drive? Does anyone go up the purley way cruise? If so who is going tomorrow because i will be up there

Joe

Punto Enthusiast
    Chester (about 20 miles away). No meets happen up this way only the cheshire oaks one.

1/4 mile at a time
    my hometown is dunstable in beds, but im in sussex (brighton) most of the time for uni, anyone know where the main meeting places are in brighton, i fort the car mod'in scene down this way was big, cant find any!!!

Punto Lover
    The guildford cruise aint far away from us. We could all go down there one day. Its big with loads of cars, was one of the main cruises in the uk!

Essex

Clio16v
    Quote Originally Posted by mr t
    my hometown is dunstable in beds, but im in sussex (brighton) most of the time for uni, anyone know where the main meeting places are in brighton, i fort the car mod'in scene down this way was big, cant find any!!!
    Both times i've visited Brighton there has been loads about. Most of them normaly get togethter doen that massive road at the beach. Is it medeira road or something like that!

Brighton is the best though! Me and my mates normaly take the trip from Bristol to Brisghton a couple of times each summer. So many Ladies!

Northampton for me, but i go everywhere if i can!
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

shamster
    live in coulsdon! bout 5 miles away, neva really go out 2 crusies, probably cos my car is ****!! lol

what urs like?

messypunto
    Maidenhead, Berkshire.

about 1hr away from you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast