Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ** The Debo and Demessiah Show **

Quote Originally Posted by D4N
    but 12.9 was the dc5, not the ctr
    Keep up old chap - 12.9 was the CTR, 12.8 the DC5
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Punto Lover
    I cant believe you are all quibbling about a few tenths of a second :P

my hgt will beat all of you bwahahaha

Gearbox Abuser
    well im back and 4 pages of debo talking ****, if you wanna quote me from msn matt, i said id beat the CTR's original time of 13.?

lets not forget thats a company who have ploughed money into that car and im a computer cabler who decided to take on a 2ltr punto and sucseed. so whos the better person?

ill be happy with mid 13s thats all.

anyway itll beat the **** out of your on/off switch......

keep on like this and ill come up notrh and do some gtr hunting and show you my £5k shitta against your £15k+ gtir god mobile.

you must really be upset at the amount you spent, see, for the money you spent you could easily have got a CTR and insured.......

no stop trying to find fault with my car before its even complete.

Quote Originally Posted by minifreak
    well im back and 4 pages of debo talking ****, if you wanna quote me from msn matt, i said id beat the CTR's original time of 13.?

lets not forget thats a company who have ploughed money into that car and im a computer cabler who decided to take on a 2ltr punto and sucseed. so whos the better person?

keep on like this and ill come up notrh and do some gtr hunting and show you my £5k shitta against your £15k+ gtir god mobile.

you must really be upset at the amount you spent, see, for the money you spent you could easily have got a CTR and insured.......

blah blah blah...

I could also have had a 2.0 Punto that would humiliate and crush yours. You bring it on yourself with your "5k rev limit and it's still quicker than a 300bhp+ M Power BMW" bollox, you have an old engine, no need to run it in, even Silvio has said the same.

I made my choice, you made your choice - that really is the top and tale of it Greg. I still have my original engine number from the factory, and I wanted the quickest 1.4 out there in this country, not some 2nd rate 2.0 in a car that has already been mag featured and modded by someone else... my car is my own

And to put the record straight, I haven't tried belittling or degrading your car in any way, shape, or form (unlike your last post which clearly, was a bitter attack on my car which we aren't even talking about here, are we?) - I simply found your comments of how easily you'd beat a Supercharged CTR laughable.

That's the end of that - I expect some sort of "debo you're a ****" comment, but to be quite honest, I couldn't give a rats ****
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Up your ringer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô

blah blah blah...

I could also have had a 2.0 Punto that would humiliate and crush yours. You bring it on yourself with your "5k rev limit and it's still quicker than a 300bhp+ M Power BMW" bollox, you have an old engine, no need to run it in, even Silvio has said the same.
    I made my choice, you made your choice - that really is the top and tale of it Greg. I still have my original engine number from the factory, and I wanted the quickest 1.4 out there in this country, not some 2nd rate 2.0 in a car that has already been mag featured and modded by someone else... my car is my own

And to put the record straight, I haven't tried belittling or degrading your car in any way, shape, or form (unlike your last post which clearly, was a bitter attack on my car which we aren't even talking about here, are we?) - I simply found your comments of how easily you'd beat a Supercharged CTR laughable.

That's the end of that - I expect some sort of "debo you're a c**t" comment, but to be quite honest, I couldn't give a rats f**k
    If thats the case then, Why are you 'running your engine in' As thats an 'old engine too' ?

Because Robert - my engine is only old in terms of age, and as you know, it has been completely rebuilt from scratch, it has very few remaining parts on it that were used on the 'old' engine. All moving parts, and parts crucial to the engines running have been replaced. You of all people know what running-in an engine that has just been rebuilt is all about. Hmmm... virgin bores, I know, lets give it 8k from cold.... "what's that sir, your engine is dead?"

Again, random post about my engine in a thread that is about a Supercharged Civic vs a Coupunto.

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by Dêbô
    blah blah blah...

ill get the vid up shall i, also for the running in comment, old engine, NEW turbo and unknown mounts, if i put 300bhp thru it from the start it would be ****ing stupid, its taken so long not getting it mapped cos i have not had a day off work to sort things ready for the rollers

original engine number, like that ****ing matters........
    for the modded comment, i dont like the car, id prefur it in my old GT on 14s but this buy made sense you know it did, i dont take credit for its look, only my work. car looks wank anyway.

wot ever mate, you have digs left right and center.....
    ill get mid 13s and be happy with that.

That's the end of that - I expect some sort of "debo you're a c**t" comment, but to be quite honest, I couldn't give a rats f**k

i dont need to say it cos you already know.....

Punto know it all
    we try and stop the arguing in one thread and then you start it up again on a different thread

Gearbox Abuser
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    we try and stop the arguing in one thread and then you start it up again on a different thread
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh, all sorted on msn mate.

as i just said on msn to debo, im just happy my car drives, let alone to be compaired to a 12 sec CTR 8)

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill
    shhhhhhhhhhhhh, all sorted on msn mate.

as i just said on msn to debo, im just happy my car drives, let alone to be compaired to a 12 sec CTR 8)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast