Thread: Why you should request a Chris Knott quote this Autumn...

PSC Trader

Why you should request a Chris Knott quote this Autumn...

Why you should request a CK quote this Autumn...

Hi, if you were thinking about using a club sponsor for your car insurance but weren't quite sure whether it would be worth it (whether we can compete) you might be interested in 2 things about Chris Knott...

1. Personal service and attention coupled with competitive quotes.
    Chris Knott recognises that our car insurance quotes have to be competitive in order to win your custom. As we only work with car enthusiasts/club members we have access to insurer schemes that aren't available on comparison sites and the like. The result is a better policy sign-up rate for us and that's obviously down to you experiencing our personal broker service and liking our quotes.

2. Our Awesome Autumn Draw.
    As has become customary in the run-up to Christmas, we have a competition running to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote if your renewal is due in the coming weeks.

PRIZE: WIN a £250 AMAZON VOUCHER in time for Christmas.

How to enter: Simply request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote between now and close of play on 30th November* for your chance to win. We'll automatically add you to the draw so there's nothing else for you to do but call us for your car quote - nice and simple.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please make sure you mention this forum to access our special scheme.

ONLINE: you can leave contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuot...=AwesomeAutumn

We'll make the draw on Friday 1st December so you can choose to either keep the voucher for yourself or there'll still be time to use it to sort your Christmas gifts to others.

All the best,
    Nick

PS. The draw is also open to existing Chris Knott clients due for renewal in the same period.

More encouragement for you to call us - what others have said about us in recent days:

"A huge thank you from me and my husband for getting so much money off our car insurance! I am seriously impressed and extremely grateful. Please send a copy of this email to your manager so that they know what a great job you have done! Have a great weekend." Mary D, Surecar

"Thanks for beating my quote, giving me better cover and nearly doubling my mileage (allowance), including covering like for like mods. Happy man." Craig, New Mini Scotland

"This is my third year with @ChrisKnottIns and every year they beat all my other quotes for both cars that are modded. Many thanks again and keep up the good work and the prices down!" carlcall, Audi-Sport forum

"I'd like to express my appreciation for the way in which Rebecca dealt with changes to our insurance policies. Rebecca went well beyond her remit in finding a quote significantly cheaper than initially available, saving us ~£400, furthermore offering good advice and excellent service. I look forward to dealing with her in the future." Andrew C, Jaguar Forum

"Well I got it sorted thanks to Kathy @ Chris Knott Ins, great service." TonyAVFC, FocusSTOC

*Genuine quote requests only please - we reserve the right to request proof from the winner that the policy was actually due during the qualification period.

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 876-PUN
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Just to remind you of your chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher if you request a Chris Knott Car quote before the end of this month.

Good news for us and you is that we've already reached 37.3% of November's new business target after just the first 4 working days of the month! Thanks if you're one of those who've taken out Chris Knott cover.

It's good news for you because it means we're obviously giving great quotes at the moment - if your car insurance is due in the coming weeks make sure you include us in the mix and see just how much you can save through the club/forum scheme.

We like modern/classic/standard/modified cars, especially where you're a member of a group such as a car club or enthusiast's forum.

Please give us a call on 0800 917 2274 - it's always better if you can call us when you're ready for a quote - or if it's more convenient for you please complete callback details using our online Quote Request Form.

best,
    Nick

Recent Testimonials
    More feedback about the Chris Knott savings, service and support:

"Certainly my experience with CK has been extremely positive both with initial quotes and purchase and the following calls to add new mods. Only one of the 7-8 calls I gave them in a 3 month period ever resulted in a charge for adding new mods too. Although you really don't know til you have to make a claim they certainly work hard for your custom from my point of view." Lexo, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"I just signed up this month through this club. Excellent quote with loads of extras and very low interest on monthly payments. I'm well pleased." NerysGT, GT86 Owners Club

"I've been with Chris Knott for quite a few years including both the XE and the previous XF, plus my other runabouts. Also insured modified cars with them in the past with no hassle. Got my gap insurance through CKI as it was a lot cheaper than Jaguar's own quote and others, too. They've always been the best for service, speed and price especially if I advise them of other quotes elsewhere. To be honest, you should expect to have to barter a little with insurance each year. It doesn't take much time or effort." Pete McK, JagInfo

"I'm with CKI and I find the service great, yes I get the renewal quote, I have a quick look online to compare and if I find cheaper with a 'recognised' insurer I would be prepared to use, I then call and let them know. They have always managed to equal or better the quote. Ultimately you pay your money and take your choice...I think I would rather be with a broker/insurer with a good reputation." dolphinfriendly, JagInfo

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Hi, you've not got long left now - this is your final chance to WIN a £250 Amazon Voucher with Chris Knott!

We can quote now for right up to Christmas so if your car insurance is due soon make sure you call us for your quote before the end of this month to enter our draw.

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FOR YOUR CLUB CAR - WE CAN COVER ANY OF THE OTHER CARS IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD TOO.

If ever you were in doubt about calling us there's plenty of good feedback about our prices and our service across the car club and enthusiast community and on TrustPilot for example. There's also a selection below to encourage you to pick up the phone and see if ours will be your winning quote this year.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (please mention this club/forum to access the special benefits)

ONLINE: complete brief contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuot...=AwesomeAutumn and we'll call you back.

TIA,
    Nick

"Your guys were great at renewals time earlier this month. Been about 5 years since I last insured through you. Polite, friendly service, well impressed." Goodluckmonkey, TypeAccord

"I just took insurance out with yourselves on the 2nd, you were cheaper than all the comparison sites with a better level of cover. Thanks." Daz6, Type-R Owners forum

"I was with CK last year and the renewal for this year is only £30 more. I will stay with them again as the ones on the comparison sites were more and that was without their added legal cover, courtesy car, etc." Stev 1550, UKSaabs

"Used these guys on and off for years. Great personal service. They actually take an interest in your experience of similar cars to what you are insuring with them, ensuring your premium is fair. Better still, you can go back and haggle. They have beaten every alternative quote I put in front of them. UK based, polite and helpful, this alone goes a long, long way. Refreshing common sense insurance in a world of grief and headache." Tom Merriott

"Just renewed insurance with Chris Knott. Had gone up £65 from last year, but got them to knock £25 off so £345 fully comp with the wife on. Thanks." elevensies, Z4 Forum

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    Congratulations to the winner of the Chris Knott Awesome Autumn Prize Draw who has been randomly selected from all the fresh quotes and renewal invitations we issued in the qualification period.

Happy Christmas to Dan King, a member of Vectra-C/Signum/Insignia Owners Club who receives the £250 Amazon Voucher courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance.

Sorry if you didn't win but thanks to everyone who entered this latest of our competitions. That's it for prizes in 2017 but we'll be back with more offers and the like in the New Year for sure.

In the meantime, if you need any assistance with your car insurance, please feel free to make contact on here and I'll be happy to answer any questions. Or, if it's a price you're after, our Quotes Team would love to help you on 0800 917 2274 (please just mention this club/forum to access the special club/enthusiast deals).

I'll be posting about our Christmas Opening Hours next week - probably our final post of the year!

Thanks all,
    Nick

Recent testimonials about our savings, service and support...

"Can't beat Chris Knott. Better than the muppets at xxxxxx xxxx." Raiden, Audi-Sport forum

"I've been using Chris Knott for the last few years and have been very pleased with their service. That said, not had to make a claim, but have added mods without a huge increase in price. Worth a go when renewal comes around." Lowe, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"It's insurance time so this year called Chris Knott - beat all other quotes and saved me just over £200 (which is more than 35%) on what I was quoted as a renewal. All mods declared - got to be happy with that! — feeling happy." Simon Davies, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"I'm covered by these guys on both my cars. Top work." steveukv6, VX220org

"Thanks Nick, I found an address and sent it off last night, had a call from Kathy today, very good service, Kathy sorted out a couple of things for me and came up with a quote over £70 less than the previous broker who gave appalling customer service back in the summer." Top_Down?, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook