Apparently car insurance rates have risen by £100 over the last year (Daily Mail article).

If you find that your renewal with your existing provider has gone up please give us a call to see if we can beat your quote with our special car club member scheme. The scheme performs even better when the rest of the market is putting prices up (see feedback below).

We love car club members and we're mod-friendly too.

Please request a quote using one of the following methods:

1. Call 0800 917 2274 and mention this club/forum;

Phone is best as you'll be calling us when it's convenient to talk. With the other methods it's a bit hit or miss whether you can talk when we call.

2. Text QUOTE ME to 61211;

3. Complete our brief Callback Form at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote

Thanks,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
The fresh feedback keeps flowing in. Here is some more gathered in recent days:

“Cheapest quote I have had so far by £22” Little_ant, Integra Type-R DC2 forum

"I went with Chris Knott and the service I was given was fantastic together with a great quote on my ST and a fantastic quote on the wife's Kuga (beat the comparison sites)." ###simon###, Fiesta ST Owners Club

"I was pleased with the quote and deal I received when insuring mine with you a couple of weeks ago. Thank you." Marshy, AudiRS3OC

"I got a very good modified car insurance policy through Chris Knott and find them very helpful whenever I contact them." Robbo1987, FiestSTOC

“There's lots of good feedback from Chris Knotts on here. It's great to see, and makes a refreshing change to hear positivity about an Insurance Company.” Leonardo, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"Two cars insured with your good selves here. I'm hoping I stay with you at renewal too." T-800, AudiRS3 Owners Club