Thread: WIN 2016 MotoGP Tickets with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

PSC Trader

WIN 2016 MotoGP Tickets with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

WIN TICKETS FOR 2016 MOTOGP with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Hi,

Get a quote from Chris Knott Insurance in December and you'll be in with a chance of winning a great prize.

Just for requesting a quote on a car we don't yet insure you'll automatically be entered into our prize draw where you could WIN A 2016 MOTOGP SILVERSTONE, THREE-DAY TICKET FOR TWO.

PRIZE DETAILS
    Enjoy access to Silverstone from Friday 2 September to Sunday 4 September 2016 and be part of all the exhilarating action of the prestigious MotoGP™ weekend event. Get off the sofa, don’t miss a moment and take a fellow fan along for the experience, with general admission tickets for two covering the exciting Practice, the spectacular Qualifying and of course the thrilling Race Day.

MotoGP™ is the world championship of motorcycle racing, and there’s no better place to see it than trackside at Silverstone, the home of British motorsport. With three days' admission to the circuit you’ll enjoy the full experience that’s on offer, which includes the off-track entertainment as well as lots of bars and shops and the Moto2 and Moto3 events that are also taking place across the weekend.

Perfect for any fans of the super-fast two-wheeled sport, this experience is made for sharing. Soak up the terrific atmosphere, sights and sounds during a full schedule of racing action across three days of unmissable motorcycling.

HOW TO ENTER
    All you need to do is call us on 0800 917 2274 during December for a genuine car insurance quote. We'll be aiming to make you a winner by finding you a better car insurance deal but you'll also gain entry to this special Chris Knott Insurance December Prize Draw.

In addition to great prices (and prizes) the Chris Knott Car Insurance scheme offers forum members first-class personal attention from fully-trained car insurance experts who understand both standard and modified cars. When you arrange your car insurance through Chris Knott you also benefit from all the ongoing support you need.

Pick up the phone today and we can quote you for policies due in the next 30 days.

best,
    Nick

TESTIMONIALS
    Yet more feedback about our special scheme for car club/forum members:

"I've been with XXXXXX XXXX for a few years now but decided to give Chris Knott a try this year. With exactly the same policy and company I was previously with they were immediately 10% cheaper on a £450 policy. I rang my broker to cancel my renewal and got the usual "we'll try and get a better price" and knocked a further £60 off the same policy... I decided I was still going to change, so rang back to Chris Knott to sort out. When I spoke to them again to say go ahead they had another look and came up with an even better quote, different company but same, if not better, specifications and saved me another £70. So overall I've saved myself £100 on my renewal quote, that's a great saving on the original £450. What more can you say !!! Well done." stokey1964, VWAudiForum

"Already with you guys and would highly recommend you." cache, CivInfo

"Have got both cars (Nissan 100NX and Octavia Scout) insured with Chris Knott for the same as just the Scout last year." RainbowFire, Briskoda

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 876-PUN
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

PSC Trader
    UPDATE: MotoGP Silverstone tickets - winner

Happy New Year to you all! We're really grateful to everyone who contacted Chris Knott last year for a quote. Please remember to give us a call again this year as your renewal comes due, especially if either the price, your age or your experience were an issue before. Chances are you'll now fit our criteria and we look forward to helping even more car club/forum members to get a better car insurance deal.

December was an amazing month for the scheme and we thrashed the month's target - so thank you very much. Maybe it was because we were offering such an awesome prize in our monthly draw - MotoGP Silverstone tickets, three days for two people.

I'm pleased to announce the winner of the Chris Knott December Prize Draw as Jake Moakes, a member of BimmerForums. Jake, we'll be in touch next week to arrange to get the tickets to you. Congratulations!

All Jake did was ask us for a quote. Why don't YOU pick up the phone and request a quote too? Call Chris Knott Insurance FREE on 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too) or complete our callback form at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote. You can even request a quote by texting QUOTE ME to 61211.

We look forward to helping you save money this year.

best,
    Nick

TESTIMONIALS
    Here's what club members have said about Chris Knott's prices and service in the last month or so:

"Try Chris Knotts - just a quickie to say thanks again to Chris Knotts. They were the cheapest when I got the policy 6 months ago and just called them up to tell them about the cat back that's being fitted on Saturday. Zero charge for policy amendment and zero hike in premiums." Lexo, Hyundai Coupe Owner Club

"I also went with CKI as they were cheaper than my renewal from eSure. Ian was very helpful on the phone with my quote and the communication back about the quote, acceptance of my no claims bonus, renewal quote and licence came through the day they received it (day after I posted it using prepaid label) meant I knew it was received and in order. I also got another text today thanking me for my business and here is the claims phone number if I should ever need it. My policy came into effect as from yesterday." ScoobyDoo, JagInfo

"Well done. Got my coupe today and Rebecca from Chris Knott's team done a great job beating the cheapest quote I had, and that included Euro use, and key cover." paulk, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"Just spoke to these guys, Adam I think it was, beat A***** F*** by £40 and my existing insurer by over £80. £345 for an old timer (just turned 50) like me including 90 days Euro cover sounds fair to me so I will be taking this up in the next couple of weeks." davedutch, Nissan 350Z Forum

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
    Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 876-PUN
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook