***Feedback about the special Chris Knott Car Club scheme***

Hi,

Our single biggest source of business by a long way is personal recommendation. It's great to know that you're telling others when we've given good prices and service. Thank you!

Here's all the feedback about Chris Knott that people left for other members to read on forums and social media JUST LAST MONTH (there's a lot of positive feeling out there, for which we're grateful):

"Another year with you guys. Thanks for your continued support to us owners with lots of modifications" dawesy, MR2OC

"My current insurer on the 210 did a deal but Chris Knott beat that so I'm happy." toby1, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"I usually don't move insurance companies often but over time, my quotes for renewal start to rise despite no incidents, convictions etc. I called CKI today for quotation for insurance on all my cars as mine is due tomorrow. CKI were much more efficient with the modifications and the telephone manner was pleasant as with most other companies I've dealt with. CKI beat the renewal quotes on the cars by almost £100 on each car (and £15 on the S70R) first time. This is after the existing insurer considerably bettered their renewal rates. Lets hope CKI keep doing good work with sensible quotes for years to come." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"I switched the S60R to CK this week under the VOC scheme. Very good price, helpful guy on the phone too (thanks Ian Willis)." Yosser, Volvo Owners Forum

"I rang around this time for insurance and all in all Chris Knotts provided me with the lowest quote without sacrificing cover. I renewed all my cars (as they are all co-termed for my ease to the distress of my wallet) with Chris Knotts for the next 12 months yesterday. My experience with the 2 ladies (Tabitha & Cathy) I dealt with was a good one as far as customer service goes. Friendly and straight forward talking when needed and going through the modifications was painless." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"Just received a quote from Kim who was accommodating and helpful. She also applied the AO owners club discount and this was very competitive. Highly recommended!" TheToon, AlfaOwner.com

"BEEN WITH G********* FOR FOUR YEARS AND YOU BEAT MY RENEWAL BY £70 A GREAT SAVING" gazza172, FocusSTOC

"Didn't mention it back in May when I renewed the C5, with declared tuning as before, and again got unbeatable rate. Short while later came time for house insurance, and couldn't be arsed like before to go chasing all over the World, so thought "What the heck" & gave CK a try. House & contents now covered via their policy and a saving of 80 quid, to boot. Result .... one chuffed Wrinkly." The Wrinkly Ninja, Citroen Xsara OC

"Been insured by Chris Knott on either mine or my wifes car for the last 6-7 years and I've just bought a mk4 GTi and switched my insurance across at a great price. Great stuff cheers!" isitafox, UK-MkIVs

"Just renewed for another year. Great price & friendly service. Happy days." stuMR2eye, MR2 Owners Club

"I moved to Chris Knott when my insurers of over twenty years flatly refused to add my daughter as a named driver, as she had only just passed her test. CK was most informative and helpful, so I have just renewed with them this year, and will continue to do so." acrorat, Nissan Juke Owners Club

"I've a 2011 Audi RS3 (was RAC) and 2010 Audi TT roadster (was SAGA) and transferred both to these guys. I had no issues with communication and or the quotes both of which were accepted. Next year I'll be giving them a chance to quote on our A2 (currently A***** F*** who was way £££s over with the RS3) as well... And no, I don't know 'em or have anything to do with 'em other than they provide my 2015/16 insurance." 45bvtc, Audi-Sport forum

"After a break of around 18 months, I'm back with Chris Knott. Competitive quote, friendly staff (Kim and Cathy)." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Took out a policy with them myself just the other day after discovering H******* wouldn't insure a modified Fabia. Great service." Lee01, Briskoda

"Chris Knott Insurance just beat my car insurance renewal by £390 and my next best quote by £132! And all in 10 minutes. Big thank you to Ian for sorting it all out for me and walking me through the cover. Really friendly and knew what he was talking about. Would definitely recommend." Lauren Bvb Woodfine, Facebook

“Gave me an excellent price thanks guys.” Grant2015vxr, Astra Owners Network

“I really like chris knott insurance, excellent service, always ring for a quote and you guys are always the cheapest.” Naeem Arshad, Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye OC

"You guys beat S**'s renewal premium by £104 which they couldn't match or even beat despite their policy 'we'll beat any quote like for like and refund the difference'. Anyway thanks to Kathy at Chris Knott Insurance." kish, CRX-UK

"Just had great service from Chris Knott Insurance. Very informative, great level of cover. Best price for my circumstances. Thanks Tabatha" Oliver O'Brien, FocusSTOC

"Never insured my own car before (always been on my wife's policy). I asked Chris Knott to beat my quote of £318 and they did £285 including admin. I had high hopes for AXXXXX FXXX but they were just about twice as much. Cheers CK" insx, MR2 Roadster OC

"Once again it's renewal time. Having searched for someone to cover a fully wrapped car, Chris Knott found me an insurer who was willing to match another quote from a different broker (shame I now have to wait a month for the wrap to happen). A big thanks to Nick and Dawn who made me a happy camper (I really hate moving my insurers/brokers so this was why I'm happy)." tempra007, Briskoda

"Well, never used you for the vxr, kinda forgot about the renewal for that so just stuck with **********, but just took another policy out with you guys for a 2nd car, and can't fault you, met and beat the comparison quote which even A***** F*** couldn't get near. You guys were my last option, and the lass I spoke 2 on the phone was great, couldn't have asked for better service." BigDov, Astra Owners Network

"Hi, rang company I'm with. after two calls and half an hour on the phone couldn't give me a quote - too many mods. had to cancel insurance - cost me £90. rang up Chris Knott told them all the mods. after 5 minutes no problem got a good quote so now I'm insured with them. Brilliant service. Thanks." paulmow, Vectra-C/Signum OC

"a big thanks to nick and ian for getting the insurance that most would not help with for the daughter and son in law. talked to nick via the forum email then rang and talked to Ian both very helpfull." bugsb, MG-Rover forum

"Bit of feedack from a new customer. Was quoted £80 less than my current insurer (1st Central) which i'm delighted about, the lady I spoke to on the phone was really helpful too. Recommended!" DaleM, R32 OC

"I can whole-heartedly recommend Chris Knott (also a sponsor), got 2/3 of the household cars with them now (Standard Octavia Scout and a Nissan 100NX) The Scout was £280 and the NX £230somthing. The NX was done in one call (giving all the details etc), the Scout then followed......"oh yes, we've got all your details here".....done in less than 5 minutes." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Just wanted to say that Cathy from Chris Knotts was fantastic! It's the first time I have ever bought or got a quote from Chris Knotts and dealing with them and Cathy has been great. In fact I brought another car to them and I think I will also get my other car and house insurance from them. Very impressed. " gstraw, 350z-uk.com

If you'd like a car insurance quote please call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 - which is now also FREE for mobiles - and mention this club/forum.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance