Did you drop a C-bomb?

The incident with me is being forced upon work to take the full hit.

Long story short...

Shes in a line of stuff following a tractor.

Roads a long slopped valley and you can see a full mile, gave them all chance to start overtaking an nobody did so stuck indicators on and made my move.

A van, one vehicle in front pulls out on me already so I'm leaning on the far right of the road to look passed it making sure the roads still clear.

Next thing BOOM, shes seen the van go passed and pulled out without indicating. I didn't even see her cus she moved over as I was already alongside/passing her.

Pull in and shes a ****ing mong, just wanted to go to work cus she was late so i did all the swapping of details, took photos, her name all that ****. The first thing she said to me was "Oh I didn't think there was anything after the van"

Few days later she is in touch with someone from work about insurance and tells them she has a dashcam.

Work get on to insurance about what to do, they send me some stuff, I write a detailed statement about 6-sides long.

Hear nothing for 14 weeks!!! Her statement is less than a side of A4, lists all sorts of intricate details about cars, car registration numbers fore and aft of her and claims I swerved in to her to avoid an on coming car

No mention of dashcam footage. Their insurer seems more forthright in blaming me than ours are in blaming her despite the damage to both cars shows she went in to the nearside rear of me.

So they've got dashcam footage showing her smashing in to me but have withheld it after pulling a load of details about it 3months later.

Moral of the story = People are *****/should've had a dashcam

Next time i'll check for a dashcam and discreetly record what they say.