Thread: Evo 7 rs2 edition 47.000 miles £6995

Punto Enthusiast

Evo 7 rs2 edition 47.000 miles £6995

The time has come to sell my evo 7 rs2 edition purchased from xtreme .Reason for sale is for the fact that I am saving up to buy a house. the car has covered only 47000 miles , and previous owner was 70 years old and held ownership for 8 years. the car was cherished by the previous owner and hardly driven. I came across the car as my mum worked for the bloke who lives next road on from me and fell in love with it straight away. he was being pushed to sell the car by his kids saying he was too old for it , so my time came to snap it up the car has been serviced by the same mechanic / garage for that previous 8 years with a full service , genuine clutch and full timing belt kit and balance shaft belt been carried out 1000 miles ago ( 10 months ) . the car has all stamps in the service book and many receipts. millers oil are my preferred oil choice with engine and all gear box and ayc fluids being changed in the last 1000 miles service . car has had oil changes every 2000miles with every oil change recorded in the service book by the garage. car also has a tracker fitted and a approved alarm.

the car has always had lots of money spent on it for all the right parts with cost not a option. the car is 100% standard apart from air filter ( standard air box will be supplied ) and rota alloys with continental contact sport 3's all round with 6mm+ tread left, standard alloys will also come with the car for the right price . car drives lovely , no nasty noises or smoke etc . car is in lovely condition inside and out with not a single mark on the inside. car has all original xtreme mats , xtreme key rings and the rear xtreme window sticker. does has the odd mark here and there and odd stone chip on the bonnet as expected on a 11 year old car. the brake callipers could do with a touch up. car has always been garage by the previous owner and me and has been cleaned weekly and polished. the car boost nicely and goes very well and the grip is just unbelievable going to be very sad too see the car go. this is a rust free example and looks absolutely superb.

I also have the original receipt of purchase from XTREME.

I am asking £6995 which I think the car is worth all day long for such a lovely example.

mileage on the car will not change much as its not my daily driver and is my pride and joy , any viewing is welcome but not interested in tyre kickers only serious buyers who respect cars and don't want a joy ride.

car has just been mot'd last week and went threw with no advisories and is taxed till end of september .

any questions please contact Curtis on 07837697107.

thankyou

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Bargain! Swapz for a 172 turbo

Nice car and very good price, wont hang about.