Thread: 2001 Lexus IS200 SE Blue with Cream Leather Interior 98K with MOT and Tax

Punto Lover

2001 Lexus IS200 SE Blue with Cream Leather Interior 98K with MOT and Tax

I've owned this car for 3 years and absolutely cannot fault it at all.
    In that time its been amazing and wanted for nothing, including 3 services, new pads and discs all round, new aux belts.
    Cambelt was done at Lexus on 5/2/08 at 64k so plenty of life in it yet.
    Tax runs until the end of August and MOT is until 31st May 2015, passed with no advisories at all.
    Interior is cream half suede and half leather, being the SE model it benefits from all the luxuries including electric & heated front seats, fully electric window controls with widow lock button, folding powered mirrors, electric tilt/slide sunroof and loads more.
    Air con blows nice and cold and the car starts and runs like a dream.
    The engine is clean and powerful as you would expect from a well looked after 2.0 ltr 6 cylinder 24v, the engine oil never goes black and it never drinks a drop between services.
    Have plenty of receipts for work done and parts purchased.
    Now the fun bits, im no boy racer just hate things looking tacky so onto all the things that have been done to improve the look of the car....
    Speedo display unit fitted with brushed chrome Japanese rising sun dials, LCD clock has a chrome surround fitted, car comes with black mats i also have spare cream ones in the boot. Front and rear parking sensors with display were already fitted when i purchased the car as was the Janspeed exhaust which adds a nice note, Team Heko wind/rain deflectors fitted on the front doors.
    Under the bonnet there is a TOM's panel filter, strut brace, Lexus battery tie bar and front blue aluminium cooling panel fitted with screws.
    Lastly the stereo and all speakers have been upgraded correctly with Inifinity parts fitted throughout and a 70W Panasonic headunit.
    All 4 alloys have been refurbed in gloss black and lastly it has been lowered on Tein Tech-S Springs for a better overall look.
    I have all 3 keys and full Lexus care pack wallet with the car.
    Car is currently on 98400 miles, all electrics and alarm work perfectly, im very sure you will not be disappointed at the amount of car for the money!

Bad points as its only fair to list them, the near side rear door has a car park dink in in it from another idiot opening their door onto mine, tyres will need replacing on the front soon and rear spoiler has a little lacquer peel, nothing major for a car which is 12 years old.

Price is £1895 OVNO thanks!

Full photo set here :- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rx9allrsk...G7tRJrwkHJ4G1a

Punto Lover
    Price dropped to £1600 guys if anyone knows anyone let me know

Punto Lover
    Flipped this on its head and decided to just auction it, if any of you fancy a punt heres the link :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3711027005...84.m1586.l2649