Thread: o2 online & other online services

soche

o2 online & other online services

o2 online has shockingly awful customer services :x

It took them 10 days to register that I had returned my handset! I kept calling them to find out if they had received it to ensure they cancelled my contract within the 14 day cool off period and each day they said oh it takes 5 days to do this, 6 days, 7, 8 etc etc.

The cancellation line goes through to an automated service as soon as you dial so you are billed immediately and then you will be on hold as they are ALWAYS busy for about 10 minutes or longer, building up nice charges for o2 on their phone line!

The customer service line, whom I need to speak to to confirm my refund for the paid up line rental is a premium rate 0906 number and I have so far been unable to get anyone to answer the line.

The state of online services is appalling. I will never recommend o2 for customer satisfaction.

On a lighter note, Tesco online car insurance. I know people have had quips about them but I found out that a guy I know who had his Z3 set on fire by vandals outside his house was given a courtesy car from Tesco within a day or two of claiming. Very quick and very good imo. Although I have heard some bad stories too...

Punto Lover
    The o2 website is always offline aswell

best thing to do is phone them from work and let them pay the bill

luckily, i have had no need to phone them really,

plus i managed to get a free handset out of them in a mix up
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

soche
    just got my work phone

.... and its on O2

Fee
    yeah, I'm with o2 online and they're pretty crap.
    I've found that every time I phone up to ask about something, the only people that can help are the ones on the premium rate line.....and if you submit anything online it takes them bloddy ages to get back to you.

Luckily I dont phone them that much....just a bugger when you do have to

Punto know it all
    i have to say, orange online services are truely brilliant. efficient and professional at all times.

probably like most competitors they offer online status of remaining minutes etc now.