Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cams

mart_gt

cams

£219 for my road/rally cam so i got to wate for it naw but by the the end of the week i will have it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its going to be good

Didn't I tell you in another thread the other week that this cam had far too much lift for you car ?

I'm sorry to say, that if you fit this cam, you will more than likely lose power, and your car will take forever to 'come on cam'

Sorry mate, but your car will be very very poor with this cam. You will completely ruin it if you fit it

*edit - yes, I thought I had... here: http://www.puntoabarth.co.uk/phpBB2/...amp;highlight=
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

aaronwillis
    yup dont fit it

u should have gone for the fast road cam

u need to do alot of work to ur car to get the rally 1
    if u fit it ur car will run like a bag of ****

mart_gt

cams

thes cams have not as much lift as rally one its the one down from that and has 170 lift so it will be ok

aaronwillis
    i was sure the only cam to use is the fast road 1 as all others make the car run poorly

ScccchhhhhTOP

270 degs of duration is the 'Fast Road'

285 degs of duration is the 'Road/Rally' (or 'Ultimate' as it is now known)

300 degs of duration is the 'Rally'

Only the one highlighted in red will be nice to drive, and is the best for your setup. As a general rule of thumb, the Ultimate requires a T3 turbo to blow it, and the Rally requires a T3/4 to blow it.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

mart_gt
    well its just a bit more lift the that cam about 4 so it may be crap to 2500 rpm then it will go like the wind

aaronwillis
    cheers debo thought i was correct

mart_gt
    ok sorry mate but im am putting them on im on piper site now and road /rally is 276 deg to 250 deg

Quote Originally Posted by mart_gt
    well its just a bit more lift the that cam about 4 so it may be crap to 2500 rpm then it will go like the wind
    It wont 'go like the wind' though, it'll go like a bag of crisps - your turbo hasn't enough wind to blow it ! ! !

Aaron, yes, you were correct mate. 8)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast