Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 303 bhp punto gt

Quote Originally Posted by Puntoboy View Post
    If you make £2500 from selling the parts I'll eat my hat.

Sorry Beau, really looks like you bought a lemon. I'm sure Brad wasn't aware of the problems but you seemed to have missed the common checks.

As I said earlier, just a case of bad luck.

For those expecting a response from Brad you'll be waiting a long time. Will all the finger pointing there's no point him trying to defend himself. Some people on here have clearly already made their minds up and they won't change it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk Pro
    Pot. Kettle. Black. What ****ing planet are you on? You've made your mind up too, obviously.

So the car was meant to be mint, ready to race, others had said how much it had been undersealed and in what good nick the shell was... What a load of horseshit.

The whole car is a pup, if you'd had the car as long as Bradley you'd know the chassis was swiss cheese, it doesn't happen overnight and its probably been through a dodgey MOT a few times for that mess to pass a test.

Bradley would've known it was drinking coolant, so shouldn't have sold it, anyone who knows these engines and broken these engines will know, if you don't then you only have forum BS to base opinion. He put nothing in the advert about the shell being about as much use as a chocolate saucepan, he's had Beau's pants down and full on fisted him. Maybe Beau seems like he isn't bother and maybe could break even although I'am a sceptic on that but it shouldn't matter a nats dick if Bradley feel's bad or not as he's full on robbed another forum member. Whats more surprising is how few people have tried to stick up for him as opposed to the number of that bunch who normally pipe up, that speaks volumes in itself to me.

Brads a big lad innit? That's probably why

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by KAS View Post
    Brads a big lad innit? That's probably why
    Clearly not big enough otherwise hed have said his peace already and not given a hoot if people had of criticised him.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by GT3Jon View Post
    Was tempted with this vehicle myself when lance mentioned it was being advertised , I hope you have a enjoyable & happy ownership. I'm sure you will though
    Close shave jon .......

Punto know it all
    I dont know where people get tbe impression the chassis was mint from. im sure brad put pics up when he had to weld the whole underside as it was rotton. people even asked him if he was going to break it or reshell it because it was so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey89 View Post
    I dont know where people get tbe impression the chassis was mint from. im sure brad put pics up when he had to weld the whole underside as it was rotton. people even asked him if he was going to break it or reshell it because it was so bad!
    Probably from the advert?

I Have had the underneath treated (A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT GONE INTO IT) Could do with another coat of under seal now.

I still don't think he was aware of it though. It's an easy thing to miss if he's already spent money on some welding already. He probably thought the bottom was rock solid and didn't check.

1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Punto know it all
    Puntoboy youve said its pointless Brad coming on here to defend and/or explain the situation as he will be hammered from all sides (although I happen to disagree with your assumption here) but as you keep defending him/speaking for him and people are replying back, what difference would it make if it came from Brad? No difference at all that I can see unless he is happy to work you from behind the scenes like a ventriloquists dummy.
    Last edited by clarkster; 11th January 2014 at 10:40.

Punto know it all
    Come on dan kill this now.........

So everyone else is allowed to make a comment yet I'm not? This thread should have been locked a long time ago. People passing comments without facts, making assumptions. I've spoken with Brad about it but he hasn't asked me to defend him as you out it. I'm just saying it how I see it.

1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast