Just testing the water really as a certain friend of mine has talked me out of keeping my GT lol and has made me think a bit. Right i will try do the best sales pitch i can but by no means will it be perfect lol here goes.
Car condition is really good in my honest opinion hardly any marks on it at all really nice example no rust whatsoever. The car has tax until end of nov and MOT until april 23rd 2014 mileage 83k with quite a bit of history. Here is the list of mods:
Seb2 chip
FMIC
Manual boost controller
Samco top boost pipe
Full scorpion exhaust system including decat
Fiat coupe 20v turbo alloys
Full abarth kit
Lowered by 40mm
Angel eye halo headlights with HID xenon conversion
Turbo timer
Boost gauge
AFR gauge in pillar pod
Thats about it for mods. I also have catylic converter aswell for MOT and standard headlights to go with it.
Bad points honestly:
downpipe has a slight blow
camshaft needs reshimming
wheels slightly rub if you have 4 people in and go over speed humps
Thats all the bad points but i will not let the car sell like that if i get any serious buyers who let me know when there coming to view it i have a new downpipe and sporting cam to fit and will be fully shimmed so when it actually sells it will have no real bad points. Now thats as honest as i can be the reason im selling as well is looking into starting a buisness and the car is a bit unappropriate for my little girl need a 5 door really. I will be interested in part exchanging but mainly for a golf 1.8 turbo or an audi a3 1.8 turbo. Anyway my asking price is £1500ono and to be honest if i dont get around that figure im not that fussed if i dont sell il keep until that right buyer does come along. Thanks for reading

As you can see a very straight good conditioned GT im asking £1500ono thanks for looking.