Thread: rally cams

mart_gt

rally cams

has eney one go rally cams for a gt3 cus im fitting some soon would like to know whot there are like

I'd send it back, and get a Fast Road - seriously, you're car will be absolutely shite on a cam with 300 degree's of duration. It will be lumpy as **** on idle mate, and you will infact lose power due to the massive valve overlap... it'll make your boost disappear out through your exhaust and it wont 'come on cam' until really late in the revs. A Fast Road Cam comes on cam at 3.5k, Ultimate at 4k, Rally at 4.5k+.

A standard turbo is on it's limits powering a FRC, so it will stand no chance of trying to blow a Rally cam

Sorry mate. But the best advice I can give you, is to send the cam back and change it for a Fast Road - you'll only be disappointed otherwise.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Anonymous
    Have a look at this thread:

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/phpBB2/...ic.php?t=26123

Pay attention to the post by AbarthGT, and what Debo has said above.

Cheers Paul, I was just looking for that post to put it up, I'd read what Mike said about 45mins ago
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

mart_gt

cams

ok mate i will see into it i have not got them yet so i mite get farst road ones then but we will see

mart_gt

cams

ok mate i will see into it i have not got them yet so i mite get farst road ones then but we will see