Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Puntosports insurance scheme with prestige keep moving insurance

Then these idiots shouldn't be too surprised when the Police pull them over and impound their cars for having invalid insurance. Only today I saw my local Police force impounding a car for that exact reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Hi to all

We’ve been receiving quite a few requests for quotes recently from people who have seen the good feedback about our scheme but who are only halfway through their current policy elsewhere.

I would just ask if people could call us at renewal time as firstly, we can then give precedence to people who need insurance, and secondly because people generally lose quite a bit financially if they cancel policies mid-term due to cancellation rates & fees. Also, premiums can change on a monthly basis.

We will always endeavour to save you money and provide the best service we can but it’s better all round if it’s at renewal!

Here is some recent feedback!
    • Thank you guys, just started a new policy, cheapest around and good policy details too....one happy customer here. Fully comp, all mods, business use, and confirmed 205bhp from 136bhp.
    • Just taken out insurance with prestige today. My renewal from was £722. £150 excess and no mods declared. Prestige quoted me £600 with £400 excess, with new alloys, lowered 50mm all round and gti leather interior, all covered like for like. Mk2 saxo vtr (2001), I'm 33 with 3 years ncb. Had other quotes in excess of £1200, so overall I'm very pleased.
    • Can't recommend these guys enough, just been on the phone to them again, really friendly, very helpful, and they'll actually insure my Astra when i've finished supercharging it.
    • Big thanks to Prestige who have blown everyone else out of the water with their quote on my civic! Looks like I'm with you for the next 12 months.
    • WOW - Phoned up Prestige. Told them my renewal price and the lovely Chelsea said she didn't think they could beat it as it was quite low already (surprise surprise!) She then said she was faxing the underwritters and getting back to me. A phone call later and she has managed to reduce my premium by 20%!!!!! Fantastic news. In short, give them a ring. Phoned my existing insurer and they can't/won't move on price.
    • I was surprised at the quote I got. £1400 with modifications declared, & I was getting £1450+ with no modifications before.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
    www.prestigekeepmoving.com

Hi Tim. It would be interesting to hear your views on this: http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d.php?t=129120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Hi mate
    I've replied!

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due for renewal in February!
    January (historically the quietest month) was our equal 2nd best month for policies ever! And here is some recent feedback to reflect this –

• I just want to say how very happy i am to now be covered by prestige! They offered me the cheapest quote and declaring all of my modifications! I would recommend them to anyone with a modified car!

• I just been on the phone to you guys. Just want to say was very happy with my quote. Managed to bring me down by half what I'm paying now. Also managed to beat every quote I have had online so
    I will be taking my cover out with this lot when my actual renewal date comes around. Also would like to say great customer service on the phone too and when had to be put in hold was not kept on hold for too long. Even when I first rang up and was on hold and someone answered but everyone was still busy that dealt with quotes guy took my number and called me back within 5 mins. I'm very impressed I would most definitely recommend anyone on here to give them a call when due day comes. Cheers.

• Just had a quote from you guys - I'm a first time driver so have been getting silly quotes until i rang you.

• My renewal came through at £617 which was ok as i paid £700 last year so phoned up, had a chat with a guy called David, and we managed to get it down to £545, not too shabby as its the cheapest insurance i have had in about 5 years.

Winter Tyres
    I’ve been asked about our stance on these so I thought I would add this to our thread.
    There is no charge for these on our insurance scheme and we don’t need to be notified when they are changed, provided that they meet, and are fitted in accordance with, the vehicle manufacturers’ specifications, and are in a roadworthy condition.

If you wish to submit your car insurance details online for a quote at renewal on our car insurance scheme, please complete http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/fa...duct=1&Style=3 and we will ring you shortly afterwards with the quotation. (If you have more modifications than the box allows, we will take those details when we ring you).

Please ensure you put your correct renewal date. (If your insurance isn’t due within the next 30 days, we are happy to store your details and contact you at the appropriate time).

Don’t worry if you get a message saying ‘we can’t/won’t quote’. We don’t quote online due to the flexible nature of the scheme but rather ring you back shortly afterwards with the price. (Your phone screen may say ‘Unknown/Withheld’ number but please pick up!)
    (If you wish to retrieve your quote details, please click on http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/fa...duct=1&Style=3).

With kind regards
    Tim
    See recent feedback about our scheme at www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
    Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme is provided by The A&A Group Limited - www.taagl.com
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
    Online quote form - http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/fa...duct=1&Style=3

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in March. This is our favourite time as it’s one of the busiest months of the year!

Here is some recent feedback –

• Epic company, less than 500 quid for the year fully comp......beat my renewal quote by nearly 200 quid......thank you very much.
    • Deal done. great price and all mods covered. Happy bunny. You now have a new customer. My last insurer covered me for 8 years. You now have me for ages. Lol.
    • Just had my renewal through, so thought I’d try these as I’d seen them on the facebook page. Called them up, very friendly company, (and the girl sounded lush). Few minutes later I had my quote through. Saved me £48 on my renewal deposit and £140 on my annual quote. £595 new price!! happy days, so cheers guys. Great stuff!!
    • Had a nice chat with an advisor from Prestige. One very happy bunny.
    • Spoke to David who was very helpful. Have saved £148 on my renewal quote which I am very happy with - all mods included. Good service and phone answered quickly. Another new customer for Prestige.
    • Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think I got a good deal with all mods declared and only 1 year ncb. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige.
    • £100 cheaper than my renewal.

With kind regards
    Tim
    See recent feedback about our scheme at www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
    Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme is provided by The A&A Group Limited - www.taagl.com
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
    Online quote form - http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/fa...duct=1&Style=3

Punto know it all
    Tim a question,

Would it pose problems if my Driving Licence had one address on it, but the location of my vehicle was another? (Both are legit, but as I move house on a semi-regular basis I prefer to keep all my official documentation at the parents house)

Hi CaL
    This is the reply from the underwiter - Under legislation the driving licence must be of the same address as where the client is living, otherwise fines of up to £1000 can be imposed.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast