Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Puntosports insurance scheme with prestige keep moving insurance

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Do you take into account NBC used on other veicles if the driver has none to use on the Punto.

I'd be interested to see what you would quote on mine

Hi Mawbster
    Yes we do!

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
    www.prestigekeepmoving.com

Hi to all!

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in December!

Here’s some feedback from the last few weeks –

• Good service with a very good quote, cheaper by a large amount than ‘X’(who I am with now), ‘X’ = £770. Prestige = £550!!

• The quote worked out at about 10% less than any other similar quote with the same amount of excess etc. The service was quick and very professional, all sorted within 20 minutes. Highly recommended.

• I had just done my insurance on my P11 GT this year, changing companies in the process, when I had the opportunity to purchase a P10 eGT. One of my major concerns was what the cost of insurance was going to be. As most of you will know, if you insure a second car, your insurance on it starts with NO no claims bonus. After trying the company the P11 GT is with, AND several others, all were talking telephone numbers & putting silly restrictions on a poor 61 year old guy, who only wanted a project in his spare time. (thats me by the way). I thought I would try Prestige & steeled myself for a long winded phone call, the obligatory thousand questions followed by a pause in which time stands still, followed by the disappointment of another astronomical figure. Six or seven questions later, and hardly a pause in the conversation, I had a quote ! I had to ask for it to be repeated, then I asked if they were sure ? They were, and I took the quote up there and then ! Prestige had managed to find me a company that would give me no claims discount, even on a new policy ! I paid little more for the P10 eGT than I was paying for the P11 GT with ten years plus no claims.
    In short, these guys worked out well for me. My gratitude goes to Tony. Quick, efficient, helpful, we even managed a few laughs in the conversation !
    Take it from me guys 'n' gals, this is insurance with a human touch ! I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, after all, what have you got to lose ? They may save you money !

• I've just rung up for a quote on the Astra in my sig below. You're the cheapest at £695 fully comp.

• I have now taken out my Insurance through Prestige and Ill give you some information to make a descision for yourself. 25 year old Male 8 years NCB IAM member SP30 May 2012 - 3 points and a £60 fine Fully Comprehensive Social, Domestic and Pleasure plus commuting to and from a single fixed place of work.10,000 miles a year Modifications declared 12months Insurance came in at £525 from Prestige, which was £70 cheaper than confused.com. I then added the breakdown cover for £50 so my total premium for 12months insurance and breakdown cover is £575 which is still £20 cheaper than any confused.com quote. I added the breakdown cover as it was half what the ‘X’ wanted to renew with them (I have been with ‘X’ for 8years!)
    I am happy with that. :-) Thanks very much Prestige.

Please note that if you are wishing to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a year’s experience of driving that or a similar bhp car.

Congratulations to Chris Woodward of Focusrsoc.com who won our £50 Prize Draw!!! (Chris permitted us to publish his name). We will hold another draw around March time.

Thanks also to those who have rung us for a car insurance quote in December. October was our record month but we are on course to beat that which is great considering December is historically a quieter month for renewal dates!

Here’s just a bit of feedback from the last 4½ weeks –
    •Just gave Prestige a call and so far they have the best renewal quote. 1st year the ST was £1k, 2nd £750, 3rd £650 and 4th was £600 - they have just quoted £395 with bonus points and mods declared so quite impressed after the very small drop last year and not bad when I'm still just 26.
    •Just sorted the scala with prestige, saved over £120 compared to renewal note from existing broker. Well worth a call.
    •Spoken to these guys today, and they are to say the least fantastic! Extremely friendly, and have saved me loads on insurance. Incredibly happy, and would recommend to anyone!
    •Prestige were so helpful and quick and quoted me 177 a month which is the cheapest I have found on pay monthly plans! I’m with the above insurance n there a top company.
    •Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far . £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I've also tried ‘X’ again (don't know why as last year they quoted me £1200) and their best was just over a grand (insane). I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did called me back as promised.

Hi

Our Christmas opening times are as follows:

Up to Friday 21st December Normal Hours (9am to 8pm)
    Sat 22nd Dec 9am to 4pm
    Sun 23rd Dec CLOSED
    Mon 24th Dec 9am to 4pm
    Tues 25th Dec CLOSED
    Wed 26th Dec CLOSED
    Thur 27th Dec 9am to 6pm
    Friday 28th Dec 9am to 6pm
    Sat 29th Dec 9am to 4pm
    Sun 30th Dec CLOSED
    Mon 31st Dec 9am to 4pm
    Tues 1st Jan CLOSED
    Wed 2nd Jan Normal hours resume (9am to 8pm)

I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance renewal is due in January!
    Normally one of the quietest months, December was our second best month of 2012!

January has started well also - this feedback was posted yesterday evening:

• Very impressed. I hardly ever advertise products/services that I use. Of course by the early part of January my mind turns to Car Insurance. Well the nights are only just starting to draw out, and there's not a lot on the Television. I had my quote from my current provider, and yet again I'd said that I was changing. I'd visited comparison websites....Emailed the people at PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING CAR INSURANCE, and left them my details. The did try and ring me this morning - but I was at work. Rang them this evening, and spoke to a very nice girl called Chelsea. The quote was just over £35 cheaper than my current provider - BUT WITH ALL THE MOD'S, and coming in at about £40 than a very good policy provided by a well known car insurer. To get probably the best policy I have ever had for the Xsara, and at the cheapest price, I reached for the Debit Card. Oh, and I didn't have to wait on hold, listening to a recorded message on how my call was important to them.

Here is some other recent feedback -

• With the discount applied to forum users it's not only the best quote so far, but the flexibility of payment options and REALLY good interest rate on monthly instalments means I shall be calling you guys as soon as my car gets it's MOT. Also, thanks to Jane at your call-centre for being so darn helpful!
    • Highly recommend, excellent quote with mods. Nice to actually speak to an insurance company that actually understand your car and needs without the silly quotes!
    • Phoned today as needed rapid cover for a ( new to me ) car which i need to collect 300+miles away over weekend. Prestige could not have been better. The young lady was brill all done by mobile when driving from Surrey to Devon - price very, very good. Considering I have had company cars for several years and only started using my own car since 2011, recommend to anyone. Please give them a try and do yourself a favour.
    • I spoke with Nikki. Very nice and very helpful. Definitely not your typical insurance company.
    • Ria saved a small fortune with a very competitive quote from this broker.
    • Looking good, almost a 50% cut on the quotes I've had so far for the fiesta.

Please give us a call! 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.

Punto know it all
    Hope to see a more level playing field Tim come my renewal following the recent ruling that premiums for female drivers cannot any longer be rated differently to their male counterparts

No problem

I was shocked to see a recent poll stating that 41% of people hadn’t or wouldn’t declare the modifications on their car to their insurers! Amazing!
    Please always declare mods – we are mod-friendly anyway!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast