Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Puntosports insurance scheme with prestige keep moving insurance

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
    • Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
    • Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
    • First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money
    • Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
    Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
    Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
    Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
    www.prestigekeepmoving.com

Hi to all

I’m back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -

· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!

· soo glad I found you.

· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beat XX’s quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.

· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!

· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards
    Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

SUBJECT - If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!! Please read on....

We’ve had a bit of an issue about calling people back with their quotes. Normally we can quote over the phone but there are times when we need to refer directly to the underwriters.

What we’ve noticed (& this is why we withdrew the Online Quote Form) is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer, or we can’t connect.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Many thanks.
    With kind regards
    Tim

If your car insurance is due in October, please ring us! The last 3 months have been our best ever!

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Received a brilliant price from you yesterday for my brother in law. The renewal price from XX was £650.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). Your price was £450.00 in total (inc breakdown etc). He was more than happy to proceed and paid for the policy. Moses was really helpful...!!!!!

· Just taken out insurance for separate policies with prestige because their quote beat XXX by almost exactly £100., making them £306 cheaper than YY renewal! Friendly, answered the phone immediately, managed to spell my name without asking- altogether pleasant experience.

· well its all positive here. both car due for renewal as we were on XX multicar scheme , brill for one year then slammed the price up, Moses sorted me a cracking deal out for both cars , was prompt with the feedback and called when he said , i was at work so i asked for an evening call , no problem and all mods declared.

· Well I can happily say you've just got yourself another customer. I phoned this morning and spoke to a lovely lady called Jade and she gave me a great price. Thanks Prestige.

· Spoke to a really helpful bloke called Tony on Tuesday who quoted me 395 with all mod's declared + named driver. Cheaper than my renewal without mod's. Needless to say I 'phoned them back today to take him up on his offer. Thanks loads Tony.

Many thanks.

With kind regards
    Tim

September was our second best month ever for sales, and our best month ever for people renewing their policies with us!

Recent feedback –

· Saved me £150....

· Got the cheapest quote so far, looks like I'll be insuring with you guys! Thanks!

· I’m not renewing with XX this year thanks to you guys. Lol. Saved me a good few hundred this time round. Finally I've got a more reasonable insurance cost.

· Spoke to Moses on Friday to get a quote, after having a renewal price from XX Insurance at £682, Prestige managed to do it for £400!! Superb! thanks guys!

· Just got mine sorted out and was the cheapest going by far, Many thanks guys for the great service.

· Got my renewal today, they wouldn't play ball, phoned yourselves, job done. Can't remember the last time insurance was so little hassle, I'm well impressed.

· Big thanks to Moses @ Prestige. He best my renewal by £138.98! Signed on dotted, no faffing, job done

With kind regards
    Tim

Punto know it all
    My renewal is due in about 4weeks,

Do you have a bottom price that you are will to go to?

I currently pay just £300ish, is it worth me even calling you?

Quote Originally Posted by sicskate View Post
    My renewal is due in about 4weeks,

Do you have a bottom price that you are will to go to?

I currently pay just £300ish, is it worth me even calling you?
    Hi
    We tend to have a minimum for modified cars of £300 though there is no minimum for standard cars so I'd recommend calling us

100% conversion rate for people ringing us for a quote on our car club insurance scheme from this forum in September!!!

With kind regards

Tim

As we’ve been frequently asked about modifications, I’d just like to clarify that we are a mod-friendly insurer as well as covering standard cars also.

With kind regards
    Tim

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim@Prestige View Post
    Hi
    We tend to have a minimum for modified cars of £300 though there is no minimum for standard cars so I'd recommend calling us
    Well well well...

Just called for a quote, apparently the minimum base price is £400.

The guy said you was telling porkies!

We didn't even continue with the quote once he heard what my renewal was.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast