Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nottingham This SUNDAY NIGHT

m@
    my mate might but im not wid him at the mo, cant ask him. is it any where near the cruise circuit??

well its not all that far
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

m@
    we'll just ask for directions when we get to notts.

inabit

matt

nicthegreek
    Pretty good turn out nice to put faces to names again. Thankyou to krystal for swapping those side repeaters with me.

Went round the circuit a couple of times until i overtook an unmarked police car (silver Peugot 307 hdi). Pulled me over and told me i was "abit too keen on the accelerator" luckily though he asked me a few questions and sent me on my way.

How lucky was that?! Didn't even have to produce my documents!

Timmos
    you lucky swine! Racing round like a dog on heat!

i hope i didn't get caught on the camera that was strategicly (spelling?) placed on the way onto the ciruit, as i have a feeling i drifted over 30mph before noticing it. and i wasn't even racing or intentially speeding so that would take the piss!! anyway fingers crossed for me guys...

Big thankyou to Puntoboy for sorting it out, and for selling me the CD changer for what i consider to be a excellent price. i installed it properly last night when i got home, wired to the boot in the end not under the seat.
    Hope everyone got back safe and sound anyway, and hopefully we can do it again sometime. when i have more mods.

ciao for now guys.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by nicthegreek
    Pretty good turn out nice to put faces to names again. Thankyou to krystal for swapping those side repeaters with me.

Went round the circuit a couple of times until i overtook an unmarked police car (silver Peugot 307 hdi). Pulled me over and told me i was "abit too keen on the accelerator" luckily though he asked me a few questions and sent me on my way.

How lucky was that?! Didn't even have to produce my documents!
    No prolem mate!! think that was the bargin or the day are u still liking them??
    The clear ones look much better on my car than the smoked.
    I went round a few times then attempted to park up, but a van pulled up behind with cops and ticket people so had to move. Went to the parking lot nxt to maccies and this guy had a rear projector in the boot of his merc mounted it on the wall so everyone could watch him and another person playing on some boxing game on his ps2. There was a right crowd gathering. Looks like circuit maybe no more, have you read the evening post???
    Nice chatting to you guys hope you got home safe with getting a ticket
    and i'll say the same as tim, hope to do it again ones ive got more mods.

Timmos
    what does it say in the evening post Krystal???

Your car looked nice last night by the way clear indicators really improved it compared to the smoked.

Timmos
    sorry.... repeators ...

JPower
    get your arses over to maxxd.com meet at mansfield leisure centre sunday 8 o clock

tonnes of modded motors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234