Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSC Moderator

PSC sex offender no.1

PSC Moderator

Remove it.

If the moderation team don't have the balls to place their names on edits/deletions then they are no better than the keyboard warriors that hide away behind a mask irritating users.

The PSC moderator was a creation of Chris to avoid everyone noticing he was removing any posts/users that argued with him or didn't agree with his regime.
    Why does it still remain here as a legacy of his over-zealous control?

We should be allowed to know who edits or removes our posts.....and given a valid reason.

To clarify the term valid, removing a single post with the reason 'Double Post' is not valid...it's an excuse.
    Furthermore giving a reason of 'Bore fest.' for removing a post is simply not acceptable from a supposedly progressive and professional moderation team.

Simply put...if you are going to moderate this forum properly then learn the basics of how to moderate first.

Brummy bummer
    Valid reason yes but why does it matter who deletes the post as long as the reason IS valid?

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Man i hate that guy!!

He really gets on my nerves.

I think you lost your rag over a genuine mistake.

For some as yet unsolved reason, random posts are being double posted, so we've tried to remove them when people havnt done so thmselves, so you're massive moan in that introduction thread was jumping the gun, abit rude and definately in the wrong place, as were most posts in there.

Punto Lover
    I was about to post about the double posting Dan.

I thought it was me having a special moment.

Quote Originally Posted by chetchet007 View Post
    I was about to post about the double posting Dan.

I thought it was me having a special moment.
    No Lad,

Everything was transfered over, and properly after the second attempt. So nothing should be different. There are a few bugs causing a few small issues, so looking at options to rid these.

For me, the bugs are becoming less numerous day to day, but are still apparent, quite annoying!

Punto know it all
    I agree about removing the psc moderator though, no need!

I'll have to discuss this with the mod team. I dont see any reason to get rid of PSC moderator personally. All that it will do is show who deleted your post which will only start to cause trouble and cause personal issues with people who delete your posts.

If a post is deleted it is deleted for a reason and the reason is given. I always try to give a clear reason, I don't understand what is meant by 'bore fest' so I can't really justify what it meant.
    If the reason for post deletion is not clear then that is summit that needs work on obviously, but with the bugs we've got since the transfer the reason 'Double post' is absolutely valid IMO.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    I had a post deleted with 'borefest' as the reason too, not acceptable really. Pretty sure I know who it is tho.

Yeah Me.

Deleted a whole host of off topic crap and smut, as well as other peoples general off topic-ness, can only give a single reason... No moderator is going to the trouble of deleting posts one by one and personalising the reason.

'Bore fest' wasn't the only thing left was it, so don't just give half a story please, thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast