Pinched from OJC but what a job

Hi, some older work here but one that involved lots of photos so thought i would share. This VW Corrado VR6, owned by a lovely couple, had sadly been left to sit on a driveway for some time and was in need of some tlc!

The car arrived to me at 6am on a cold winters morning late last year. Arriving by trailor as it required more than just detailing to get this car back on the road and the owner only wanted to put his trust into 1 company to handle the project rather than transfer the car to various places himself.

So, this was the VR6 on arrival

]

One of the items not working was the central locking

Continuing around the car

The heating system was broken and had been 'looked at' before

[/QUOTE]

]

To begin with a new battery was fitted as the old one was finished

After a good jet wash, the car was snowfoamed twice and then washed using the 2 bucket method and shampoo plus. It was then clayed, washed again and dried. Taken into the garage to be inspected and a report was produced regarding the paint on the car. The owner decided that no paintwork was to be done despite several areas really requiring this. It was unknown at this point what further issues there could be with the car and the priority was to return the car to be useable on the road. The wheels were not cleaned as they were to be removed and refurbished

I then proceeded to bring the paint back to life using the Makita rotary, menzerna 3.02 and a Sonus cutting pad with smaller pads where required

[/QUOTE]