Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel/Greek V Turkey

Punto know it all

Israel/Greece V Turkey

What do people think about current situations in the middle east?

Tukey has been angered by the greek mainland drilling off the Greek cypriot/turkish cypriot waters for new source of energy ie:gas/oil with no intentions to share it with the turkish cypriots as usual,greeks have been in control of the electric and water supply of the island, regularly cutting of the power and water to the turkish side!

Now turkey has sent in their own expolaration ship to search for energy in the waters and also stated that whatever Turkey finds WILL be SHARED (not stated by the Greek expolaration),and Greeks also said that they will shoot down any planes or ships that enter the cyprus waters,so turkey has sent 3 submarines(scatered around greek mainland &cyprus) and 3warships to near the location of the drilling in cyprus waters!

Also following the killing of 9 turkish nationals on an aid ship bound for palestine a year ago by the Israeli's (long time allies) has much broke down the relationship between two countries which turkey is not happy at all with,Greeks taking advantage of this and signing allies with Israeli's to support them incase of war between Turkey/Greece.

This is very interesting documentary by famous Gordon Duff! ("Veterans Today" military & foreign affairs journal)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq89IrM43Gw&list=FLwrluPiyU_XNITx56BpAOwg& index=4"]Israel vs. Turkey: Nuclear war ahead of us! - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by PuntoGTturbo; 29th September 2011 at 02:25.

I think Greece has enough on its plate with the inevtiable default on debt repayment and imminent bankruptcy.

Punto know it all
    let em kill each other

Punto know it all
    this is not funny my mum is living in north Cyprus with my little-sister what fun is that if they get bombed ....jog on

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by B3NZARMY View Post
    this is not funny my mum is living in north Cyprus with my little-sister what fun is that if they get bombed ....jog on
    Who said it was funny?

Punto know it all
    Whatever has happened in the past has already happened, it always reminds me of the northern ireland situation.

Fcuk Greece and Fcuk Turkey, just let the people on the island be cypriots and live in peace together.
    Last edited by rixf666; 29th September 2011 at 10:19.

Punto Sports Club Member
    be real it is a greek island that was invaded by turks why would they want to share with the murderers of there familys. lots of people are very soar on this matter and i think will be for a long time.

Be awful to see it turn into a conflict, but things like this often do.

Britain was best at taking what she wanted but we've given most of it back now, and what we still have folks gripe about... Falklands, Gibralter, Northern Ireland...

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PD_Punto View Post
    be real it is a greek island that was invaded by turks why would they want to share with the murderers of there familys. lots of people are very soar on this matter and i think will be for a long time.
    being a greek cypriot myself and having had all my familys land taken, i understand the situation, but time has moved on, to hold a grudge and start more fighting, would be wrong.

As i mentioned earlier, it is similar to the northern ireland situation, are the IRA in the right to bomb people? I remember a bomb blast near my house in London, that shattered all windows around for miles, was scary as hell. what the fcuk did i to to the irish people, i wasnt involved in taking their country so why should they bomb me and my home? would it be ok for the greeks to start bombing northern cyprus or turkey and killing more innocent people that were nothing to do with what happened before? most of it has moved on a generation, so the people there now were born there, would it be right to kick them out of their homes?

i dont know what a good solution would be but violence isnt getting anywhere.

How long has it been going on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast