Thread: High Spec Radio Controlled Car

Banned

High Spec Radio Controlled Car

Hey all,

I posted this up on here before, but didnt actually get anyone pull through to buy it.

I've owned it for a good 5 years and have probably used it for at least one of those. I used it for racing at my local club for a few sessions before I get my liscence and went onto the real thing, lol.

Everything you see in the pictures is included in the sale.

Its a Team Associated Tc3 Team addition touring car which I bought in kit condition and built myself (more satisfaction that way) and slowly built up a collection of top quality parts.

Currently set up for drift, basicly propshaft removed, but the car was put on a jig and all the geometry has been tweaked and adjusted to get the best out of it.

As you can see, there is loads of it, many sets of spare wheels and tyres, many shells (all custom painted by myself), spare batterys and a few handsets

I'm not really wanting to post it all, but if it is needed, I will arrange a courier, at an additional cost

For this whole setup I am asking £160

don't mistake this for a cheap argos car, this is a race one and is rocking, ready to go

Item is located in braintree, essex

Many thanks
    Ben

GLWTS mate. I finished 6th overall in the TORC series with one of these cars when they first came out ~2001/2002. Phenominal car, last great shaft driven car ever made.

Banned
    cheers buddy, i love the car to bits, but havnt used it in 3 years

advertised it elsewhere, but no joy so far

They are dead easy to tune and adjust. Have you got all the parts for changing the rear anti-squat and toe-in, and for the front kickup? Do you have the hub carriers for changing the castor etc?

Just figured this might help you with the sale.

I started out with one of those Acom radios, I moved on to a Ko-Propo one. Infact, I bought a TC5 3 years ago, and made a bit of a return to the 10th scale TC scene, but the rules change more than F1, and the '5 was a pretty dire chassis tbh. It was costing over £500 a year just to go racing. Expensive hobby at national level.

Punto know it all
    Takes me back 10 years looking at that!! Used to have a really good crack racing mine at a local club!

is that a Team Associated?

EDIT ok ok so i read the description properly after posting

Punto Lover
    Thats true old school!! i was actually running the latest gen of this car not long ago the TC6 and my god on carpet it was a superb car. Moved on to schumacher now for the outdoor season, better car in general aswell. Got me in a few Major A finals . Tis one thing im pretty good at

Im not trying to burst your bubble either mate as there is a lot of gear there but you may not get that much for it. Then again im a bit tempted to buy this and use it on at the club in sevenoaks close to me, run on wooden floor still, drifting fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Thats true old school!! i was actually running the latest gen of this car not long ago the TC6 and my god on carpet it was a superb car. Moved on to schumacher now for the outdoor season, better car in general aswell. Got me in a few Major A finals . Tis one thing im pretty good at
    Which series do you race in buddy? Last time out in the TC5 I raced in the BRCA TC Championship. I used to race in the TORC series from about 1998-2002, then I gave it up for big cars, attempted a Schumacher style comeback a few years ago, after having about 5 years out, hadn't lost my touch but the overall level of the competition and the cars had moved on since I last raced, and I found myself mid-table. It was costing too much to be anything like competitive, and the TC5 was a pig. Surprised about your comments on the TC6, I personally know the Team Associated lads who developed the original TC5 (which lead to the 6) for team CML. Wished I had bought a Schumacher, but because I could get semi-factory support with the TC5 I took the easy option!!