Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why....

demonfish

why....

do i think my car is an untidy shed?

i look at some on the forum and think they are nicer than mine, especialy the standard ones. perhaps i have just been looking at mine to long.

i thinks its because i know that it has a few small jobs to be done on it, oh well.

anyone else ever get that feeling?

Chelby
    Yeah, everytime i look out the window at it

Punto Lover
    Well I can only judge by the limited photos of it, but I really like it.

Punto know it all
    everytime i look at mine it think

i want toyo's

spearco

respray

new zorst

thats circa £1000

then i think i wanna sell it

mook

nakajima
    i was V close to selling mine! peeps say i am mad not to sell as was offered 6k from a friend. was pissed off as wouldnt start one day. had to fanny on sorting the fuel pump wiring. its loud! strip'd (at moment) rattles and i would like some new paint. a friend has a Clio V6 which looks amazin, drives amazin,handles amazin and not many about. i love 2 door STI's type R scoobs and was so close to getting one but then i open my garage door and think " the project isnt finished yet!!" just about to buy an X plate golf GT TDI with ALL the toys to use everyday so the GT can be an all out GO CART for te weekends. best of both worlds

Punto Lover
    Yup, I always thought mine looked untidy. I got pissed off with all the small dents and little colour variants in the kit (the kit went on bit by bit not all in one go) so I sent it to Bill for a respray.............

Withnail

Re: why....

Quote Originally Posted by demonfish
    do i think my car is an untidy shed?

i look at some on the forum and think they are nicer than mine, especialy the standard ones. perhaps i have just been looking at mine to long.

i thinks its because i know that it has a few small jobs to be done on it, oh well.

anyone else ever get that feeling?
    Yep, occasionally. Even more so at the moment because I haven't washed it for so long and it too has a few little bits that need sorting.

However... it is with my trusty mechanic at the moment to get said bits sorted and once I have got it back, I am going to give it the clean of its life, finally finish the wiring for my ICE and then I'll no doubt finally see the car I see in my sig Its weird, but they are two very different cars at the moment, if that makes any sense.

Puntogt2b
    i know how you feel mate, my car has a few little dents and scratches, im sure everybody is the same in how they think about that kinda thing.

hoyley boyley
    pretty happy with mine TBH.

got a few tiny bits want sorting:

stone chips on front
    pass door handle/lock when it was broken in to

apart from that it just wants a day cleaning & waxing and she'll look spanking again.

demonfish
    well, there has to be one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast