Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiat/Abarth Meet Sat 14th May

Was worth a try Dan, you don't ask you don't get

Tom, I'll be there until 1ish or whenever it dies down really. If there's enough demand and everyone who has so far said they'll come turns up, then it could run into mid-afternoon. I've said to arrive from 10.30, I've got a few coming for 11 who want to see me about some specifics - the other Abarth's will get there earlier though I expect. This is like a twin-sided meet, with one part of it to do with detailing, the other an Abarth/Fiat meet (hence getting a mk1 Punto for doing demo's on )

Punto know it all
    Right ok, quite interested in watching the punto demo. Il try and get there as early as i can then, il be in my shitty van haha

No worries mate, I'll look forward to meeting you there.

I dropped off a scrap bonnet at the unit earlier on, for anyone wanting to test any machines and products out. Phile @ Shinearama has kindly offered anyone who turns up a discount on anything they buy from the shop, and he's happy to donate products and allow people to use their equipment. I'll have the demo Punto there to show people different aspects of car care too! I think there'll be about 3 or 4 other Abarth's there aswell as mine.

Should be a good event and even though the weather has been naff here all week (pi$$ing it down as I type this!), the meet is INDOORS

Cheers,
    Matt.

Just a few pics from outside the unit yesterday, with a few of the cars that were there:

Nice to meet you yesterday Tom, and I'm glad you took something useful away with you I'll stick a write up of the meet in the detailing section, since it was more detailing orientated in the end

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    nice one. sorry i couldnt attend leaking pipe was my downfall for the day:-(

Punto know it all
    yea, as said i enjoyed it Matt and il be nipping in the shop at some point soon. last pic got the top of my van on aswell haha

Haha, yeah, can just make it out! I've put pics of the detailing side of the meet up in the detailing section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12