Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ban on sale section

Punto Enthusiast
    I think that grouping of small items is a good idea in the same thread but individual threads is better as you can keep an eye on the state of sale, if you get a thread with 5, 10, 15 + items in it's hard to keep track of which items have sold and which haven't as there are that many comments in the thread non-relating to the sale and some are not updated regular when something is sold!. With individual threads the mod's should delete the thread when said item has sold thus reducing the amount of threads in the Sale section (just an idea)

I don't think things should be deleted either as it all adds to the forum and can serve as help sometime down the line.

Thread starters should be accurate and put sold at the end when something is sold!

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I don't think things should be deleted either as it all adds to the forum and can serve as help sometime down the line.

Thread starters should be accurate and put sold at the end when something is sold!
    Club members with edit privileges usually update the first/primary post when individual items are sold etc.

Punto know it all
    For the sake of a tenner ppl aint guna miss it when there askin stupid money for parts and sellin them lots of them lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234