Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rolling road day

Devon

rolling road day

right a guy from work is organising a rolling road day for nissan clubs but has asked for attendance from others too to make up numbers anyone interested details as follows :-

Morning Eric,

Yep the puntosports club are more than welcome to come along and join in the festivities. The details are as follows:

THE VENUE
    Andy Urwin Tuning <http://www.andyurwin.co.uk/>
    Unit 1, Bells Close Industrial Estate
    Lemington
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    NE15 6UG
    <http://uk.multimap.com/p/browse.cgi?...mp;cat=www>
    THE DATE
    Saturday 21st August 2004, Starts 10am.
    THE PRICE
    £20 per car (PAY ON THE DAY, CASH ONLY)
    The above figures are provided we have a minimum of ten cars on the day.
    THE ARRANGEMENTS
    Andy Urwin is used to handling car club days and recently did a Peugeot day where 45 cars showed up. Each car will only take around ten minutes to sort out and you will received a printed power output graph to keep. This is how this will go down : I have made this pay on the day for simplicity but I do need information about every car involved in advance which is the following:
    Club Username, Club, Car Model and Registration Number.
    On the day, Andy will call up each car by their registration plate from the list I provide him with, anyone not on the list will not be given the chance to dyno. You will then drive up when called, pay and then do the run. This is the best way to stop a whole load of unwanted gatecrashers on the day. Any information required, feel free to ask. Cheers, Steve (NPOC).
    Eric, if you want to invite the punto lads along I will need you to gather the information that I require and pass it over to me maybe a day or so before the event so that I can provide Andy with a complete list. To stop this being chaos, clubs are only welcome if invited so I don't want this posted on spillers forums and other local cruise forums, purely trying to keep it nice!! Cheers, Steve.

nakajima
    i'll be up for that mate

Rich. BlueGT3. reg N20 GTT
    will they allow the use of NOS??

Pickup
    yes im 100% up for that mate.

David Jeffs - Pickup
    Puntosports
    S396 FTV
    Punto GT3

I really wana get my car dyno'd and andy's is just down the road from me
    David

Savage1985
    devon, in future can you not post the same post in 3 places. people do look around the forum

Puntogt2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1985
    devon, in future can you not post the same post in 3 places. people do look around the forum
    Go on Savage with your bad self!!!

Punto Lover
    What do the GT's put out standard??

I here its 133/136BHP

I am booked in for the 17th of July cant wait..hehehe

Devon
    sorry savage
    i did this because i have missed previous posts myself
    maybe its time to get my eyes checked

Devon
    nakajima i'll check on the nos situation for ya
    as long as it runs under the rollers capacity i don't see there being a problem

apparently some of the nissan big boys cant come out to play as they push out too much bhp for the rollers

had an update and theirs gonna be 200sx's 300zx's, primeras, almeras, micras and for you turbo boys the scoobys are turning up too 8)

should be interesting
    oh yeah i need a list of mods from you guys as well as per the added post above.

Pickup
    Ok :P

Previous post :
    yes im 100% up for that mate.

David Jeffs - Pickup
    Puntosports
    S396 FTV
    Punto GT3

I really wana get my car dyno'd and andy's is just down the road from me
    David
    Then, Mods:

K&N Induction Kit
    Bleed set at 15psi max
    Exhaust system
    Lowered 60mm on GMax Kit with Sparco Strut Brace
    (But, this should be changed by then, as Im hoping to have a Seb2 on, which will involve having a de-cat and boost set at 17psi :P )

Vibrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    nakajima i'll check on the nos situation for ya
    as long as it runs under the rollers capacity i don't see there being a problem

apparently some of the nissan big boys cant come out to play as they push out too much bhp for the rollers

had an update and theirs gonna be 200sx's 300zx's, primeras, almeras, micras and for you turbo boys the scoobys are turning up too 8)

should be interesting
    oh yeah i need a list of mods from you guys as well as per the added post above.

will a micra be able to turn the rollers?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast