Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: F1 2010

Welsh Events Organiser
    you dont have to do the missions? Just spend the entire time killing everything that moves! Thats what i did on my first go at it

not got to Brazil i career yet, but im in the Lotus too so will give it a bash

Punto know it all
    if you do the missions and save more people then you get more life bars and can carry more weapons. once you clock it and start again, you will still have all the extra stuff and this is when you can go around killing for fun and exploring.

i remember playing the first one and spending 4 hours driving up and down killing zombies to unlock something and then my mate deleted the user profile on the xbox, was mighty pi55ed at him.

Which wheel set up for a PS3?? Got bought F1 twice for my birthday so gona take one back and put it against a decent wheel as its ****ing impossible with a duelshock3, never thought id say that either!

Welsh Events Organiser
    With GT5 on the way make sure you get a Logitech G25, or G27 both come with paddle shifts, stick shifts and clutch pedals (most are just 2 pedal setup).

http://blog.logitech.com/2009/08/17/...for-pc-gaming/

Not cheap though mind, probably cheaper for you to take the baron for a blast

I was gonna recommend the same myself, didn't think they were that expensive though

Bastard, just seen the price.

The thing is, i only play here and there, if i didnt have to fork out £1000 this week for a new clutch then id of got the G27 without a thought, but also got a **** load of other bills coming up!

Is the GT force no good? I may get something cheap for now and go for the G27 when GT5 is out.

Punto know it all
    I've got a G25 - expensive but meh you only live once. I hardly ever play but when I do it transforms the gaming experience so well worth it, no other wheels come close for features or realism - your just wasting money by buying a cheap wheel as a stop gap if your going to upgrade.

On a side note - I've just never 'got Gran Turismo', excellent graphics yes - but compared to some the handling is not the most realistic. Also it feels so abstract - when driving it feels like pixels on a screen, no matter how real they are. I never feel like I am actually there driving - games like Race On, Rfactor etc. put it to shame in these departments - even if the graphics are not up there.

Hard to explain but never been a massive fan - just one of those games I have always got because everyone raves. And Gt5 prologue was a joke - such a money making exercise and a pretty shite incomplete game.

Anyone had a data corruption yet?

Had one lastnight after doing Bahrain and Australia, was roaylly ****ed off! Seems a few have had this problem on the MLR...

Welsh Events Organiser
    Yeah You can avoid it though. after completing r&d in practice, make sure you go through to Quali at least. Exiting to the paddock causes data corruption.

Ive not left it to chance and finish the weekend before i switch it off. Plenty of info on the codemaster f1 forum about problems, workarounds and patch updates

Well surely they should just sort a patch for automatice download? Lazy brummie bastards

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast