Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Shoya Tomizawa

Unhappy R.I.P Shoya Tomizawa

A sad sad day in the world of moto gp 2 i only just seen the vid thought id post it as it does have a nice tribute.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7_tQcKHNDc&feature=related"]YouTube- Shoya Tomizawa fatal accident FULL VIDEO + Interviews (Rossi, Pedrosa, Lorenzo, Capirossi) 09/05/10[/ame]

Punto Lover
    bloody hell......i heard he died but didnt see it till now

Was nasty, saw it live.. Saw Dajiro Kato live aswell years ago.

Never nice for a pro to die but its probably the most dangerous world level motorsport in the world.

yeah its pretty crazy i saw one on isle of mann its not very nice!! i was only up the road from where guy martin crashed.

Punto Sports Club Member Damosan's Avatar
    rip

Punto Lover
    Damn that was awful R.I.P to the lad

Punto Lover
    i heard the paramedics dropped him aswell, anyone know if thats true?

thats horrible, R.I.P

Punto Lover
    sad to hear this, but i dont mean to be funny anyone who has a race bike no is asking to get killed. there are so dangerous its only a matter of time till you stack it. a few years before i bought my gt i owned an aprillia rsv had it about 5weeks from new went to over take a tractor along with a few cars behind it tractor then decided to turn right without indicating i had 2options go into the tractor of ditch the bike as had very little time to brake so ditched the bike at around 45-50mph slid along the road on a grass verge and hit one of those wooden telegraph poles broke my collerbone, leg and arm in 2 places i will never have another bike again people just dont look out for bike on the roads nowa days. anyways great rider R.I.P DUDE!!

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by matts.gt1 View Post
    sad to hear this, but i dont mean to be funny anyone who has a race bike no is asking to get killed. there are so dangerous its only a matter of time till you stack it. a few years before i bought my gt i owned an aprillia rsv had it about 5weeks from new went to over take a tractor along with a few cars behind it tractor then decided to turn right without indicating i had 2options go into the tractor of ditch the bike as had very little time to brake so ditched the bike at around 45-50mph slid along the road on a grass verge and hit one of those wooden telegraph poles broke my collerbone, leg and arm in 2 places i will never have another bike again people just dont look out for bike on the roads nowa days. anyways great rider R.I.P DUDE!!
    Rip... looked like a promising young rider aswell!
    never good to see somebody die in motorsport..
    At the end of the day, they know the risks involved, not that it makes it any better!

Punto know it all
    Were the other two riders involved in the collision ok?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast