Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, and a little sale help please!

Hi everyone, and a little sale help please!

Hi everyone, and greetings!

I've been perusing this site for a while now and have finally joined up as im on a mission. The regulars on the forums here are clearly knowledgable and enthusiatic so im sure im in the right place!

Ive read this site and it's clear how passionate you chaps are about your Puntos so ive signed up because ive been tasked with the job of selling my wife's GT3. (one careful lady owner since new!!)

Having never used a forum, i may well have broken some unwritten rule by asking this in the wrong place, so i apologise in advance if i have.

Full description and pictures will follow very shortly and will of course be posted in the classifieds section, but if anyone can offer any tips for selling or general help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for any help in advance,

Matt

Hi again,

Ive just read in an email that I need to make 50 posts or be a member for 60 days if i want to post in the classifieds section. Is this right?

Im in a semi rush to sell and dont really have 60 days as the new car is being delivered early september!

Can anyone help with this??

Cheers.
    Matt

Punto Lover
    Hi mate im pretty sure you can post in the For Sale section prior to the 60 day bar thing.

If not putting up pictures and details in here wont hurt and im sure as hell it wont get you banned.

What colour is it

Punto Sports Club Member
    Hello,

You could pay up to become a member, this will give you access to sell right away. Selling in the wrong section will just have the post removed.

Enjoy your stay.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaniac View Post
    Hello,

You could pay up to become a member, this will give you access to sell right away. Selling in the wrong section will just have the post removed.

Enjoy your stay.
    Putting up a few pics and details wont hurt though surely Rich? He may be wasting his time if its a dog or whatever.

Punto Sports Club Member
    We love pics on this site of any punto

Punto Enthusiast
    Welcome!
    Nice to see a new member who can talk good English!

Im sure youll get the right answers on here...

Punto Enthusiast
    welcome,
    im after buying my first GT
    get some pics up

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the replies. The GT is black. It's a '99, on a T plate. 93k miles all done by my wife. You'll have to bear with me because I'm not very technical when it comes to cars, I just drive 'em!

Fortunately, the wife knows her onions and has looked after her GT very well, it's in good nick. It's pretty much standard, aside from a Bailey's dump valve, K&N 57i air filter and window tints. Believe me, it's a very reluctant sale!

I may have said too much on this thread, apologies if I have!) so I'm going to get myself over to the classifieds and will pay up if I need to, to get a proper ad going.

First I'm off to get some photos for you guys. It was a miserable day yesterday so I didn't bother but the sun is trying a bit today so I hope to get some fair shots on the old Nikon.

Watch this space...or rather the classifieds!

Cheers.

Put it up for sale on Pistonheads or Ebay and then link it to this forum, will increase the number of people viewing the advert no end of course!

Alternatively you can pay up, if you make a quick sale it will be £10 well spent!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast