Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: just so you know.....

Punto Lover
    why dont we all start a new forum and all move over to it, if chris is being this bad?

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    because, has been said before, there is a fountain of knowledge logged on psc

Punto know it all
    and it already has a following of a sizable number

You cant just up sticks and try to recreate a forum to compete with PSC just because we dont like it as it is. It couldnt happen as it would never have the foundations this place does and it just wouldnt work, you'd all miss the banter PSC can still provide, but ultimately thats down to us lot anyway.

I've ultimately stayed supportive of this place despite not getting on with Chris very well for the last couple of years, ive tried to not be too slanderous too lately in the hope he might make some better decisions but its just not going to happen is it... If he has some personal thinge he needs to sort then thats fine, but if they're looking like they're going to be a longer term problem then he should at least hand some proper control to Wilky or Tom in the least, website admin control. Traders im trying to sort out arnt going to hang about with their wang out waiting for a long lost Admin/owner to turn up and change what is needed etc.

Dan, you're right, Wilky and Tom at the least need more control of the site. They should be in red, but there's no way Chris would allow that - it means he's not unique anymore, and he wont have all the power to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Where has all these nominations/self love come from, because I certainly have never seen it lol I was a mod back in the day, and I've been here 10+ years.
    You wont have seen them, they have been in the members section - I've been put forward to the polls loads of times by various different people over the last 2 or 3 years. You know me anyway, I'm not a yes man, and so will never be considered for the role.

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimod View Post
    why dont we all start a new forum and all move over to it, if chris is being this bad?
    If only it was that easy eh? The thing is like said before, this place has a huge following and a big base of knowledge and information.

Easiest thing to do would be to revive this place. But Chris is going to have to promote a moderator or pull his finger out his arse.
    We'll soon see what will happen. Personally I dont think the place will last another year if things aren't put into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Dan, you're right, Wilky and Tom at the least need more control of the site. They should be in red, but there's no way Chris would allow that - it means he's not unique anymore, and he wont have all the power to himself.

You wont have seen them, they have been in the members section - I've been put forward to the polls loads of times by various different people over the last 2 or 3 years. You know me anyway, I'm not a yes man, and so will never be considered for the role.
    Matt you don't see what goes on in the mod room so how you say we're all yes men I don't know. It just makes you sound bitter about not being allowed in.
    There is room for you in there but not for your giant ego.

Well, it's an opinion of old Si, that's all. I know Dan was ousted because he didn't see eye to eye with Chris - I've been told as much that I wont get in, not because of my ego, which I admit is the size of a small planet, but because I will not bend to Chris' every demand.

I must admit, I have seen recently (and I posted it earlier in this thread) that Chris no longer has the support of his current mod team. So yes, you're right really, you can't all be called "yes men". I can forsee one of two things happening:

1) he'll bin you all off and build a new team that are prepared to back him.
    2) he'll remain completely ignorant to it all, and let the forum "run it's course".

I don't buy that he can't get online either. If he can get on facebook, he can get on here. I have seen posts of his sent from an iPhone.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    1) he'll bin you all off and build a new team that are prepared to back him.
    2) he'll remain completely ignorant to it all, and let the forum "run it's course".
    The irony if he took the time to do this would almost be humerous...

Your right, the only thing that's gonna change anything is if Chris makes someone else his equal so that they can run the place for him. If not then yeah one of the two options WILL happen, and I fear it will be the latter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast