For Sale is my MGF in Blue. Selling due to wanting another Punto GT. I have done 2000miles since September.
Car has never let me down and starts first time every time. Perfect for the sun.

Car is rear wheel drive with engine in the rear also. Good fun in the wet. Just miss my old GT too much and want another.

97400miles (still in use at weekends)

5 Months Tax

Full Service History

The car has had the uprated head gasket done 4000 miles ago along with the belts.
Has just had an oil and filter change done.
New Iridium Spark plugs were fitted 500 miles ago.
Car runs and drives like a dream. Has a little rust bubble on 1 of the rear air intakes.
Electric windows, central locking and speed sensitive power steering all work perfectly.
It has 2 keys and remote fob which work perfectly. It has just had a new bigger battery fitted 2 months ago. The tyres all have very good tread although the wheels could do with a refurb.
The interior has full black leather seats which are in excellent condition.
The roof is in excellent condition with no rips or tears and doesn't leak. The rear window has no cracks what so ever.
The boot has a very slight mark done by a previous owner. It looks like something too big was put in the boot and shut and it has made a little mark but it isn't noticeable. The exhaust is all solid and has had new gaskets and new studs on manifold.

Im in no rush to sell but any questions plus feel free to ask.

Will swap for Gt or cash £1000

07515 712000