Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Power Live

adz353

Max Power Live

Think you've got the best website? Your crew/club got the best cars and girls? Well, we're looking for the best club and cruise site in the country and the winner will get the accolade of being recognised as the ultimate site for those in the scene.

To win this honour (and a trophy and other bits and pieces), send us a few pics of your top cars and fittest birds we'll bung them up on this page and then decide who's worthy of being crowned 'Max Power Live Site of the Year'.

Send your details to rob.nathan@haynet.com or post them to Max Power Live Club, Haymarket Exhibitions, 22 Bute Gardens, London, W6 7HN, and we'll do the rest. The rules are simple: no dodgy motors, no mingers...

What's more - in the run up to Max Power Live if there's a cruise coming up which is going to be better than just a few of you hanging around outside Maccy D's then let us know and we'll bring down a couple of Max Power Live babes who will make your photo collection even hotter and they may even bring down a few giveaways with them.

What you think?

Adz

Punto know it all
    Worht a Try but i doubt ppl will bother with any input.
    We would do well for Best cars
    but as for
    Birds
    mac and Vibro ater will not do.

Maybe if we get roos to do some dirty positions then they might let us win ?.

As we are on the subject whos comming to maxpower live this year-not to alls tastes but its a good place to meet fellow punto owners regardless of the barry nation.
    Mike heather any plans for spaces this year?.

Antony

adz353
    ive booked tickets for sunday

spaces would be good, i would put my car forward for u all to decide weather it is good enough to go!

but i was thinking with a few of u lot that have taken ur cars to tony we must be in good chance for best cars

Adz

Puntobabeuk
    I wouldnt mind displaying mine, when is it though?? Might not be ready in time.

Punto know it all
    sounds good idea.

getting some sexy babe photo....
    that one of fee is quite nice here:

http://www.puntosports.co.uk/phpBB2/...253cec20d45440

as for max power, can we do the meet on a saturday?

Bluepuntogav
    I am waiting on a member to get back off of holiday but I think we have a space there for the whole three days. I am trying to find out if we can have some for one day aswell.

Punto know it all
    for all you idle *****, heres a link:

http://www.maxpowerlive.com/index.html

group discount:

http://www.maxpowerlive.com//groupbook.html

can we sort a day out that everyone is going, so we can book tickets early.

adz353
    would love to show at max power live, but car mot good enough yet

do u get free tickets when showing all weekend?

i would well be up for that if i had car in there, sounds a laugh, after show party?

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    Last year I arranged 7 free passes for the club and we had a space on the green outside the NEC entrance on the sunday. I had to send specs of each car going to Max Power first as they are only interested in modified cars on show.

Punto know it all
    i have just been told that my dampers are on their way out and i need 4 new tyres.
    should i be able to go to max power live and buy some new alloys and suspension on the day, CHEAP
    i hear you can get some right bargains there, is it true?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast